About DMA Talent
We’re a part of the Data & Marketing Association (DMA) – Europe’s biggest community of data-driven marketers - and we build pathways for students and apprentices to tap into a vibrant, thriving world of data-driven creativity, marketing, technology and innovation.
Our mission is to nurture the next generation to become more employable, and help them find their path into the UK’s growing data and marketing industry. You don’t need to have studied marketing to get a job in the industry – there are so many transferable skills that are relevant, such as communication, story-telling, analysis, critical thinking, problem solving and creativity. If you have any of these strengths, there’s a place for you.
And our unique DMA Student Membership will help you get there. By becoming a Member, you’re joining the DMA’s community, and demonstrating to potential employers that you’re committed to your professional development and are actively seeking to improve your skill set. At £45 for a year’s Membership, with the option to pay in 12 monthly instalments of £3.75, you will benefit from all of the following:
- Free access to the IDM Award in GDPR (usually £594). This qualification will demonstrate to employers that you’re entering the industry as a responsible marketer. It counts for 35 CPD hours and is a vital addition to your CV. You have the entirety of your 12 months membership to complete the Award.
- Access to DMA Best Practice Guides. How to use Email, Data, Social Media and Print Advertising most effectively and responsibly.
- Access to DMA Award winners case studies, giving an inside look at the top work in the industry and the insight behind it.
- Discounted pricing on IDM qualifications so that you can enhance your skill set and make yourself more employable.
- Access to 3 DMA webinars per year, giving you the latest industry news and insight.
- Attend 3 DMA events per year (that are free to DMA members), providing you with great networking opportunities so you can make those all-important connections.
- Apply for Creative Data Academy – a three-day member only online workshop that will show you how data, insight and information are harnessed by marketers to craft inspiring and memorable campaigns.
- Attend online monthly skills sessions – Zoom sessions hosted by industry professionals.
- Certificates / virtual badges for every qualification or event you attend.
More from DMA Talent
Facts and figures
- Number of employees: 51 to 250
- Marketing, Advertising & PR
- Public Relations & Communications