We’re supply chain recruitment specialists.
Recruitment is bonkers. If you are a natural, it doesn’t feel like work, after all you get paid to get to know people. It’s a rollercoaster ride of ups and downs, no day is the same and each day tends to fly by in the blink of an eye. Your work is never done, and the rewards for your efforts are uncapped.
It’s not easy to cram 20 personalities and 8 years of business into a single paragraph. Instead, we’ll just say that we’re supply chain recruitment specialists. We do all we can, at every stage of the supply chain journey to offer solutions, solve problems and provide talent. We do this with amazing brands and we provide heaps of things from bespoke solutions to consulting and even a supply chain graduate scheme. We always do it with a lot of heart. We are inclusive to our core and we celebrate the individuality of every person who enters this business. We’ve dedicated ourselves to the industry and our approach and our success is something we’re pretty proud of.
With a 100% candidate satisfaction rate and 80% of business coming from repeat customers, we like to think that we’re doing something right.
So what do we do?
- We work with some of the most phenomenal companies in the world, big and small. Right now, we are working with the likes of: Coca-Cola, Beauty Pie, Zwift, Gousto, Danone, Kraft Heinz, Henkel, Ocean Bottle, GSK and many more
- We help our clients to make their operations as efficient as they can be, by finding them the best talent in the market. This makes them not only more successful but more environmentally responsible
- We do all of the above in a truly ethical way, with approaches that are properly innovative and different
- We work in a grown-up way, everyone is treated like an adult, we have a flexible working model including flexible start and finish times and a hybrid working model of office and working from home
Our recruitment process
We have four stages to our interview process:
- Mission one: A short written task.
- Mission Two: Interview through Teams
- Mission Three: Role Play
- Mission Four: Final Interview
Each stage will be meticulously laid out and explained with an opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have between each stage.
Culture and values
Combining our core values - Creativity, Excellence, Individuality and Openness with our specialist knowledge, we seek to raise the bar within the recruitment industry. It’s what we call: be brave, be better. Our culture mirrors this and we expect each person to be able to express themselves fully, to find their own genuine style to become successful with us.
Equality and diversity
Pod Talent want to be known for driving diversity in both the recruitment and supply chain industries. Starting with our internal strategy, from board level down, we have a commitment to constantly review and improving our diversity statistics. Our board level leadership is 66% female, our leadership team is 75% female and our management team is 60% female. We have recently engaged on a D&I project this year, and are using an external consultant to educate us further about diversity, to support us making changes internally as a business, to support us in hiring and developing diverse talent and then helping us to advise our clients in Supply Chain. As a business, we are also beginning to partner with Voyage. A charity local to us, built to drive empowerment of young black people.
More from Pod-Talent
Facts and figures
- Number of employees: 11 to 50
- HR & Recruitment
- Training & Development
- Human Resource Management