About The Royal Mint
With a history spanning more than 1,100 years, The Royal Mint is a British maker of thoughtfully designed products and services
Everything we make arises from centuries of original ideas and designs. Whether a product is uniquely made or beautifully designed, it provides a memorable gift for any occasion.
Every coin tells a story – from a rare gold Sovereign to a Peter Rabbit™ 50p coin. We aim to inspire collectors young and old and nurture a love of collecting through our unique designs and popular themes.
As a world authority on precious metals, we have traded and made products in gold and silver for centuries. We now offer physical and digital precious metals investment opportunities.
The hugely popular Royal Mint Experience is the place to explore our 1,100-year history and so much more. We offer thrilling tours, exhibitions, coin hunts and special events at our award-winning visitor attraction.
The Royal Mint is the largest and most technically advanced minting facility in the world. We make more than 3.3 billion coins and blanks a year for in excess of 30 countries at our site in Llantrisant, South Wales.
• Flexible working: balanced between on-site and remote
• Professional development opportunities
• Professional membership fees paid
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Generous pension scheme – with the ability to adjust your contributions
• Access to salary sacrifice schemes, such as IT, cycle to work and car leasing schemes
• Our Hapi App offers retail and leisure discounts, plus employee assistance/wellbeing programme in partnership with Health Assured
• Ability to join and use our onsite gym, which is run by employees within The Royal Mint + access to onsite occupational health support and physio
• Opportunities to get involved in supporting our chosen charity and paid time to take part in volunteering via our ‘Give a Day’ incentive
Values - We walk in our customers shoes. We think differently. We deliver results. We all matter.
Successful candidates will have a mentor who will support with their career development. They will also be assigned a buddy to support in their day to day role.
More from The Royal Mint
Facts and figures
- Number of employees: 501 to 1000
- Retail, Business & Commercial Services
- Accounting & Finance
- Creative Arts & Design
- HR & Recruitment
- Marketing, Advertising & PR
- Media, Journalism & Publishing