About Wiley Edge
Get the edge in your career. Our graduate program gives you job opportunities in technology, banking and business with leading global employers.
Wiley Edge gives you the edge in your career.
Paid training. Ongoing support. Job opportunities with leading global employers. Our graduate program has helped over 3,000 graduates get a foot in the door in technology, banking and business.
You’ll start by training for 3-12 weeks at our Academy to prepare you for your role.
Once you’re up to speed with the latest skills and industry knowledge, we employ you throughout your 12-24-month placement with one of our clients. (We work with investment banks and other big companies in industries from healthcare to aviation to insurance.) You’ll get properly stuck in: it’s your chance to learn, grow and really make an impact. You’ll earn a salary increase every 6 months, progressing with help from a tailored online learning plan.
Afterwards, the vast majority of graduates continue their career with the client as a permanent employee. At Wiley Edge, we believe in fairness from the start. We don’t lock you in with exit fees. You’ll never have to pay a thing.
We also believe that potential exists everywhere. We hire from all universities and look beyond grades, opening doors to people from all backgrounds. The result? A supportive community of diverse graduates who are all going further, together.
We’re part of Wiley, a 2 billion dollar research, education and publishing company. Wiley has been unlocking human potential for over 200 years. At Wiley Edge, we’re doing this for graduates across the globe – bridging the skills gap to launch careers.
Our recruitment process
- Apply online: upload your CV and answer a few questions
- Screening call: with with a member of our Talent Team. Discuss your application, academic and personal experience in relation to the role and your motivation to kick start your career in this industry (10-15 minutes)
- Complete online assessments: Aptitude Test (30-70 minutes) and Coding Test (technology pathways) (60-90 minutes, max 2 hours)
- Video Interview: with a member of our Talent Team. Competency/strength based questions around the role & industry (10-15 minutes)
- Interview with hiring manager(s): Before, during or after training (30 minutes)
Culture and values
Stay because you want to, not have to
No training bond: We don’t lock graduates into contracts. If you decide to leave, you won’t ever have to pay a training bond.
No hidden costs: We don't want fees to be a barrier to people accessing great careers, so you're paid a salary during training and it's free - there's no extra costs or leaving fees.
Flexibility to suit you
Flexible benefits: Be rewarded with our competitive benefits package including medical care, dental care, gym membership and more.
Flexible start dates: We enrol classes throughout the year so there’s always a chance to join Alumni.
Achieve your career goals
Reach your career goals: We'll create a personalised development plan and a LinkedIn Learning license.
Continuous support: From the moment you apply to the end of your placement, you’ll have someone from Wiley Edge supporting you
The Wiley Edge Community:
The journey of starting your career is daunting at first, but when you join Wiley Edge you become part of our friendly, supportive community.
We run a schedule of socials and events throughout the year to connect you to the Wiley Edge team and other Alumni who share your interests and experiences:
- Client events held at your office.
- Charity sporting events and fundraisers.
- Talks by industry experts.
- Winter and summer parties
Wiley Edge is about potential over prestige. The university you attended is less important than your passion to learn. That’s why we've hired graduates from over 400 universities across the globe.
Broadening the universities we hire from has helped us build a diverse community where everyone belongs. No matter your background, we offer the support you need to feel confident, perform at your best, and bring your whole self to work.
You’ll get to meet Alumni across all clients at one of our company parties, networking events, or masterclass sessions
Equality and diversity
31% of Wiley Edge Graduates identify as Female
51% of Wiley Edge Graduates come from Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic Backgrounds
How we're working to increase equality and diversity
- Broadening opportunity: We hire from over 400 universities across the globe. We focus on your potential rather than the ‘prestige’ of education providers. We understand that people from underrepresented groups are often less likely to apply to tech roles. Therefore, our talent teams proactively reach out to people to encourage them to apply
- Equality in training: Not everyone knows someone who works in the corporate world that can teach them the basics. So, our training and engagement teams train all graduates in the essential soft skills, such as CV writing and interview techniques, that are important when trying to land your first role.
- Flexible support: Our talent, engagement, HR and training teams form a support network. They can help with extra time during assessments, additional soft skills training, or simply having someone to call any time for advice.
- Fairness to all: Our structured salary and benefits package means all Alumni are paid equally, with salary increases every 6 months.
More from Wiley Edge
Facts and figures
- Number of employees: 5001 to 10000
- Accounting & Finance
- Investment Banking & Fund Management
- Banking, Insurance & Financial Services