Our unique Executive MBA programme, delivered in partnership with Grant Thornton combines the best of academic insight and commercial application. We’ll use this to help you develop your leadership and management skills with a specific focus on business growth and innovation.This Executive MBA programme will allow you to join a community of skilled individuals developing the necessary know-how and confidence to stand out from the crowd.Grant Thornton in the UK is part of a global organisation, the world’s 6th largest accounting and advisory firm with more than 40,000 clients.We encourage you to come and experience a world-class university programme delivered by a university famous for innovation, career-enhancing services and world-renowned faculty and a company reputed for the quality of its service and advice, with a passion for shaping a vibrant economy.
Who is it for?
Our Executive MBA is especially designed for middle managers wanting to move into a senior management role and those on a fast-track career path within their organisations.
Businesses increasingly seek strategic thinkers with sound leadership capabilities, strong financial skills, an intrapreneurial mind-set, global understanding and excellent people skills. The Cranfield Executive MBA, delivered in partnership with Grant Thornton, will take you out of your comfort zone and transform you to reflect, question and find solutions to complex business challenges.
We welcome MBA applications from talented candidates from all backgrounds. Professional experience and personal qualities are equally important to us. We want students who will challenge us and their classmates, people, that know their own mind and strive for both personal and team success. We want to know how ambitious you are, how determined you are, your potential to develop and make a difference.
If you are unsure if you qualify for our MBA programmes we are happy to assess your profile and give you feedback on your suitability for the programme before you make a formal application.
You will need to have:
- A minimum of five years' post-qualification work experience
- A good degree and/or professional qualification
- Applicants who do not have a degree are welcomed provided they can demonstrate high levels of achievement, exceptional career progression or evidence of leadership potential.
All the modules in the following list need to be taken as part of this course
- Organisational Behaviour: Personal and Professional Foundations of Leadership and Change
- Strategic Operations Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Entrepreneurial Finance for Early Stage Businesses
- Economics and Business Strategy
- Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Programme and Project Management
- Global Macroeconomics and Business Environment
- Challenges for Leaders: Managing People, Change and Sustainability
- Data Analytics and Decision Making
- Leading with Impact
A selection of modules from the following list need to be taken as part of this course
- International Business Assignment
- Entrepreneurial Finance for Later Stage Businesses
- International Strategy
- Managing International Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Financial Strategy
- Corporate Finance Transactions
- Strategizing in Challenging Contexts**
- Strategic Human Resource Management in the 21st Century
- Driving Value Through the Supply Chain
- Negotiating in Business and Organisations**
- Managing Strategic Innovation**
- Business Law
- Independent Project**
- Leading Sales and Customer Management Organisations
- Leading and Managing the Family Enterprise
- Challenges in Creating Organisational Cyber Resilience
- Strategic Quality Management
- Major Critical Projects and Programme Management - a Sectoral Approach
You will be assessed through a mixture of exams, written projects and presentations.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MBA||Part time||September 2019||£ 27,000 (Academic year)||EU||2 Years|
|MBA||Part time||September 2019||27,000 (Academic year)||International||2 Years|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability