Management and Corporate Sustainability MSc
Corporate Social Responsibility, or Corporate Sustainability as leading companies are increasingly re-naming it, has never been more relevant to our organisations. By maximising positive social and environmental business impacts as well as economic ones, this strategic approach creates business opportunities, enables the business to flourish in the long term, and ensures that organisations have a positive impact in the world. The Cranfield Management and Corporate Sustainability MSc will teach you the practicalities of how businesses successfully embed sustainability into their core business purpose and strategy.The programme equally provides a world-class practical education in the management disciplines required for all senior leadership positions. It therefore shares a number of modules and other programme activities with our Management MSc programme, which is ranked 1st in the UK and 7th in the world in The Economist Which MBA? Masters in Management (MiM) 2017 ranking.
Who is it for?
- Graduates with a keen interest in the social, environmental and economic impact that organisations have on the world, and who aspire to embed sustainability into their future management career across a varied range of private, public and not-for-profit organisations, sectors and roles.
- Early career professionals who wish to transition into a sustainability-focused role.
We welcome applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds and each application is considered on its individual merit. Usually candidates must hold either a:
- first or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline, or
- international degree - equivalent of UK qualifications.
Candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered if they have a professional qualification (e.g. CIMA, ACA, ACCA) together with 5 years' post-qualification relevant work experience. Other relevant qualifications, together with significant experience, may be considered.
We accept a range of qualifications from different countries – learn more about international entry requirements.
If you are currently studying at a Chinese university, please view our specific entry requirements for further study at Cranfield School of Management.
All the modules in the following list need to be taken as part of this course
- Economics for Managers
- Leading Corporate Sustainability
- Managing Operations
- Organisational Behaviour: Application
- Marketing Management
- Evidence-based Management
- Strategic Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Creating Sustainable Organisations
- Applied Science and Technology for Environmental Sustainability
- Sustainability in Practice
- Social Entrepreneurship
Taught modules (65%) are assessed by a combination of group work, written assignments, and examination. The individual thesis (35%) is written individually and submitted at the end of the course.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MSc||Full time||September 2019||£ 12,000 (Academic year)||EU||12 Months|
|MSc||Full time||September 2019||£ 20,500 (Academic year)||International||12 Months|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability