Procurement and Supply Chain Management MSc
The Cranfield Procurement and Supply Chain Management MSc builds upon the world-renowned Cranfield Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc, which is celebrating its 35th anniversary this year. The programme has been co-designed with senior procurement and supply chain professionals and is delivered by Europe's largest specialist supply chain management faculty. It will provide you with the specialist knowledge and skills that you need to further your career as a procurement and supply chain professional.
Who is it for?
- Recent graduates with a good undergraduate degree who want a broad understanding of procurement and supply chain management and wish to prepare for a first professional role and future career in the field.
- Procurement and supply chain professionals in the early stages of their career looking to enhance their knowledge and skills and move to the next level professionally.
We welcome applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds and each application is considered on its individual merit. Usually candidates must hold either a:
- first or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline, or
- international degree - equivalent of UK qualifications
Candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered if they have a professional qualification (e.g. CIPS, CILT, APICS) together with 5 years' post-qualification relevant work experience. Other relevant qualifications, together with significant experience, may be considered.
We accept a range of qualifications from different countries – learn more about international entry requirements.
If you are currently studying at a Chinese university, please view our specific entry requirements for further study at Cranfield School of Management.
All the modules in the following list need to be taken as part of this course
- Supply Chain Strategy and Sustainability
- Principles of Strategic Procurement
- Inventory and Operations Management
- Accounting and Finance for Supply Chain Management
- Analytical Techniques for Supply Chain Management
- Freight Transport
- Information Systems and eBusiness
- Project Management Introduction
- Supplier Selection and Evaluation
- Negotiation and Contract Management
A selection of modules from the following list need to be taken as part of this course
- Logistics Outsourcing
- Performance Measurement in the Supply Chain
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Designing and Managing Resilient Supply Chains
- Retail Logistics
- Six Sigma
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Social Network Analysis in a Supply Chain Context
- Planning and Resourcing for Road Freight Transport
- Business Model Generation
- Humanitarian Logistics
Taught modules 60%, individual project 40%
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MSc||Full time||September 2019||£ 13,000 (Academic year)||EU||12 Months|
|MSc||Full time||September 2019||£ 23,000 (Academic year)||International||12 Months|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability