The City, University of London Airport Management MSc will enable you to:
- Develop your knowledge of the complex disciplines and various technical, operational and financial pressures impacting airport management and the various ground-handling areas
- Evaluate and apply relevant theories within the airport domain
- Understand the interaction of all the major components of the airport industry - from organisations, governments, airlines, alliances and airport regulatory authorities to suppliers, manufacturers, staff and unions
- Discuss, examine, synthesise and apply a conceptual understanding and knowledge of the various processes within the airport domain
- Prepare for a career in airport management.
To apply for this course, you should have at least two-years’ employment experience in the aviation industry. You do not necessarily need a bachelor’s degree to enter this MSc programme, but you will need a professional licence, for example:
- An ACI Diploma in Airport Finance.
- Airport Security and the Gold Diploma in Global Safety Network.
- Air Transport Pilot’s Licence.
- Aircraft Engineer Licence.
- Air Traffic Controller Licence or similar.
To be accepted onto this course, you must successfully pass the mandatory Induction Workshop, which will assess whether you meet the English and writing skills requirements for this MSc programme.
The Induction Workshop is a short course offered every three months for a price of £500. You can apply at any time. The Airport Management MSc starts every three months with the Induction Workshop.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MSc||Part-time||£ 15,000 (Academic year)||Home/EU||3 Years|
|MSc||Part-time||£ 15,000 (Academic year)||International||3 Years|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability