Manchester Metropolitan University
Digital Marketing Communications
The way we communicate, advertise to and reach customers has changed dramatically in the digital age. This new area of marketing is rapidly expanding and opportunities for employment are growing all over the world.
With this full-time postgraduate degree you'll develop a firm understanding of modern marketing techniques and learn how to apply them effectively in the digital arena. You'll master a range of social media and digital marketing tools and learn how to focus your marketing campaigns to specific target audiences across the digital landscape.
This masters in digital marketing communications will not only teach you how to plan and manage complex digital marketing campaigns, but how to measure and evaluate their success.
**Communications strategy, applied to the real world**
This course is designed around the latest advancements in the digital environment with units that allow you to develop specialist digital marketing skills sought after by employers.
Taught by experienced digital experts, you'll gain unique insights and the vital skills needed to succeed in this rapidly expanding sector.
**Features and Benefits**
- An accessible masters degree - Suitable whatever your level of marketing experience.
- Industry connections - Learn from our team of experienced marketing professionals and take advantage of their links within the global digital and social media community.
- Study in Manchester - one of the UK's most exciting digital cities is packed with creative companies on the lookout for talented graduates.
- No Exams - Finish your degree without taking pressurised exams. Assessment is 100% coursework.
- Applied learning - Put your newly acquired digital skills into practice working on a live client brief. You'll gain real-world experience and begin building your professional portfolio.
- Key insights - Learn from industry experts on the UK's longest running part-time Masters in Digital Marketing.
- Internships - Explore intern opportunities with agencies and industry partners in the region. This allows you to test possible career paths and build your work experience.
- Employability - Graduate with an industry recognised degree that will allow you to compete for wide range of senior roles in the digital environment.
- Academic expertise - you will taught by experienced academics, in the fields of research, analysis and publication.
MSc: You will have a minimum 2:2 degree, or equivalent, from marketing or business subjects, or from any discipline in the humanities, science or technology.
Overseas applicants will require IELTS with an overall score of 6.5 with no less than 5.5 in any category, or an equivalent accepted English qualification.
Assessment is based on the development of mixed coursework portfolios and a final dissertation.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2019||1 Years|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability