**The Executive DBA benefits**
The Executive DBA is a part time distance learning doctoral programme designed so that senior professionals can advance their learning whilst still working in their existing roles.
The Executive DBA goes beyond theory. To succeed, participants must show that they can transform practice with the knowledge they have created. Participants discover how to turn complex ideas into actions and become recognised as thought leaders in their field.
**You will benefit from:**
- A unique research experience that can transform your career, organisation and development as an individual
- A widely respected qualification that clearly demonstrates your credibility, insight and ability to innovate
- Networking opportunities through a global cadre of highly experienced fellow Executive DBA participants to exchange ideas and experiences.
**Your organisation will benefit from:**
- Access to cutting edge thinking, translated into organisational impact.
- The ability to significantly enhance their innovative capacity
- The opportunity to offer senior managers the chance for further career development.
For direct enrolment onto the Executive DBA you must have: an MBA, MSc or an MA degree in business or management (or an equivalent professional qualification); a minimum of five years experience in a senior role.
For those whose first language is not English: either evidence that the masters degree was taught mainly or entirely in English or a satisfactory TOEFL or IELTS score (see below) or an equivalent English language qualification recognised by Aston University.
Additionally, you should demonstrate appropriate links to the practice that your proposed research refers to. Please direct any queries on eligibility to the Executive DBA Course Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Research Methods Course:
Each of the Research Method Course modules is assessed through assignments that require students to link the concepts from that module to their own research project.
The RMC is designed to lead to the development of a Qualifying Report, a written document approximately 6,000 words in length which forms the basis for the final thesis. The Qualifying Report is examined by viva voce and has to be successfully completed before the student proceeds onto the next stage of the research project.
The research project culminates in the submission of a final thesis of up to 80,000 words in length. The thesis must be successfully defended by viva voce before the degree can be awarded.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|DBA||Distance learning||October 2018||13,000 (Year 1)||Home/EU||4 4 Years|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability