Course focuses on developing students academic and managerial skills in areas such as organisational behaviour, marketing strategy, e-business and new venture creation; an important objective is to provide relevant analytical training to familiarise participants with the latest strategic, managerial and industrial developments in both the public and private sectors; the programme consists of 2 parts: part 1 is a wholly taught component, contributing 120 credits; part 2 consists of either a supervised dissertation of around 10,000 words, or a structured advanced taught programme of summer study that is specific to your chosen degree.
We welcome applications from 2(ii) graduates in relevant disciplines and from those with equivalent professional qualification and work experience.
Alternatively, possession of a suitable professional qualification and practical experience may also be accepted. If English is not your native language, then satisfactory evidence of written and spoken English must be provided:
- IELTS: 6.0 (with no element below 5.5)
- Pearson PTE: a score of 56 (with no element lower than 51)
- Cambridge English Test – Advanced: 169 (with no element lower than 162)
The course will be of interest to the following people:
- Graduates who have professional experience in an industrial organisation
- Managers and executives in public and private organisations who wish to develop their strategic management skills
- Graduates who have relevant practical experience and wish to enhance their skills in the areas of management, business and enterprise
- Graduates contemplating a career in management
- Graduates who have relevant practical experience and wish to enhance their skills in the areas of management.
For information and further detailed guidance on entry requirements for International Students, including the minimum English Language entry requirement, please visit the Entry Requirements by Country pages on the International Education Centre section of our website.
Compulsory Modules: organisations and people; marketing strategy; management research; finance for managers; new venture creation; optional modules (choose 2): knowledge management; contemporary issues in management; international financial management; european business; public sector management.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MBA||Full-time||September 2017||1 Years|
|MBA||Part-time||September 2017||3 Years|
|MBA||Part-time||January 2018||3 Years|
|MBA||Full-time||January 2018||1 Years|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability