City, University of London
The Cass Executive MBA is a challenging 24-month journey combining intensive learning and practical application that will sharpen your performance and give you the clarity to design the next decisive phase of your career.
Studying weekday evenings or weekends for an internationally recognised qualification while continuing to work is a challenge, but also an opportunity to apply your new skills to the challenges of modern business.
You will be within an environment defined by a diverse, experienced cohort, an international faculty and a worldwide alumni network. Before you even begin, we facilitate the building of relationships with future colleagues and the planning of your professional development. As you progress, your International Consultancy Week and choice of International Elective will noticeably enhance your knowledge of global business practices.
- A minimum of five years' relevant and appropriate full-time work experience, gained after graduation.
- A good university degree (upper second class honours degree (2:1) or above) or appropriate professional qualification, or at least six years' relevant business experience.
- Personal statement and supporting questions. Please note we have specific questions which are available in the online application.
- If English is not your first language you will require a minimum, well-balanced IELTS score of 7.0. This may be waived if you have worked or studied in an English-speaking country for at least a year.
- Two supporting references from suitable sources. They can either be from your employer, a client who knows you in a business capacity, or from your current/ previous employer. Although your referees will receive an electronic request, it is our experience that referees respond more quickly if the candidate also sends the link to the online reference form directly to them.
Year 1: Core General Management Programme
The Executive MBA programme is broken into two halves taught over the first and second years. The first year encompasses the Core General Management Programme which provides you with the fundamental knowledge of business and management.
- Information and People Management
- Financial Analysis and Management
- Global Business
- Strategic Management
- International Consultancy Week
During the second year, EMBA students will select Elective modules and undertake a Business Mastery Project. Electives include:
- Marketing and Relationship Management
- International Electives.
Students are required to take a minimum of seven electives; the wide variety of topics covered allows you to specialise in a variety of topics and tailor your executive MBA experience in London for your future career aspirations.
Throughout the year there will be timetabled Professional Development sessions running throughout the year, and also MBA Networking Events.
Fees cover course tuition for two years and all core text books for year one, flights and accommodation for the mandatory International Consultancy week, and Professional Development and Career/coaching sessions.
Please note fees are subject to change.
Fees in each subsequent year of study (where applicable) will be subject to an annual increase limited by the All Items Retail Prices Index. We will confirm any change to the annual tuition fee to you in writing prior to you commencing each subsequent year of study (where applicable).
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MBA||Part-time||£ 47,000 ()||Home/EU||24 Months|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability