Marketing Strategy and Innovation
There are many great products and services out there. But if potential buyers do not know about them, these offerings will not be bought. Wouldn't you agree that the most successful companies are those who create products that customers love, and create awareness about them? Would you like to be able to get people excited about the products, services, or ideas that you want to promote?
If you answer yes to the above questions, you have understand the importance of marketing and innovation. You understand that the marketers and innovators are those who create new products, services, and ideas, get people excited about them, and thus help to fulfill customer needs from having something healthy to eat, through outfitting their homes, to giving to a cause and finding a partner online.
Students who enroll in this program are from all around the world, typically in their 20s, and have the ability to lead high level conversations in English language. If you are excited to make friends with other brilliant individuals that are keen to learn more about marketing, and if you are a pro-active, curious, creative person, this course is definitely for you.
However, this course is NOT right for you if you have already studied an undergraduate course with a marketing specialisation, or are looking for a degree that deepens your advanced marketing knowledge with a specialised course. In these cases, our MBA programs may be more suitable for you.
- A UK upper second class degree or above, or the equivalent from an overseas institution.
- We accept applications from all academic backgrounds
We do not require a GMAT or GRE for this course but if you have already taken the test we would advise you to upload a copy of your result to your online application form.
- This course is designed as a conversion course for students with little or no marketing education and experience
- If you have studied some marketing a while ago, or have worked in a junior marketing position, taking this course will help you move ahead.
- If you have specialised in marketing during your Undergrad studies, you are welcome to study this degree, but please be aware that some (if not most) contents may look familiar.
- If you have worked in strategic marketing positions for more than three years, please take a look at our MBA marketing programme, which will be more suitable.
- The MSc in Marketing Strategy & Innovation is not a highly quantitative course as it is open to graduates from a variety of disciplines, but it still teaches some maths and statistics. If you are unsure of your quantitative skills, please use the recommendations in the Course director's welcome letter to catch up on the basics.
Marketing Fundamentals; Marketing Strategy & Practice; Creativity. Innovation. Design; Essentials of Accounting & Finance; Customer Insight & Market Research.
Analytical Methods for Marketing; Consumer Behaviour; Brand Management & Communication; Digital Marketing & Social Media.
Core Module 1: Product Innovation Management; Core Module 2: Business Sustainability.
Route 1 Electives:
Ethics, Society and the Finance Sector;
Mergers and Acquisitions;
Retail Supply Chain Management;
Six Sigma for Managers;
High Growth Entrepreneurship;
Innovation in Organisations;
Strategic Risk & Control;
International Sponsorship & Public Relations.
Fashion Brand Management;
New Market Creation;
Political Risk Management;
Lean to Green Supply Chain;
Procurement (Taught in a block format in Mannheim);
Start - ups: International field trip (Taught in Buenos Aires).
Route 2: Business Research Project
Term 1 consists of a series of core modules. Across the term two modules in Consumer Behaviour, Brand Management and Communication Strategies and Digital Marketing & Social Media, Cass MSc in Marketing Strategy and Innovation students crowdfund an idea, start-up business, or social cause in 30 days, therein integrating learning and achieving a tangible outcome. All students complete two core modules (Product Innovation Management and Business Sustainability) in term three. They can then choose to take either three electives or a Business Research Project.
Students have the option of completing a Business Research Project, which in some cases may be completed in partnership with a sponsoring organisation.
The Project will be of approximately 8,000 words.
Fees in each subsequent year of study (where applicable) will be subject to an annual increase limited by the All Items Retail Prices Index. We will confirm any change to the annual tuition fee to you in writing prior to you commencing each subsequent year of study (where applicable).
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||GBP 23,000 (Whole course)||England||12 Months|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||GBP 23,000 (Whole course)||International||12 Months|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||GBP 23,000 (Whole course)||Northern Ireland||12 Months|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||GBP 23,000 (Whole course)||Scotland||12 Months|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||GBP 23,000 (Whole course)||Wales||12 Months|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability