Management and Entrepreneurship MSc
The Management and Entrepreneurship MSc will teach you how to start your own business, to grow a family business or to innovate inside an existing organisation. It is suitable for graduates from all backgrounds and will provide you with the management skills, entrepreneurial qualities and networking opportunities to enable you to start and run businesses effectively and imaginatively.The Cranfield Management and Entrepreneurship MSc shares course content, including modules and other programme activities, with our Management MSc programme, which is ranked 1st in the UK and 7th in the world in The Economist Which MBA? Masters in Management (MiM) 2017 ranking.
Who is it for?
- Ambitious recent graduates from any academic background who want to launch their own business, or become involved in managing a family business.
- Entrepreneurs who wish to grow and develop their business at any stage of its life cycle.
- Aspiring professionals who wish to incorporate entrepreneurial thinking into their future management career.
We welcome applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds and each application is considered on its individual merit. Usually candidates must hold either a:
- first or a second class UK honours degree in a relevant discipline
- international degree - equivalent of UK qualifications
Candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered if they have a minimum of three years relevant work experience.
We accept a range of qualifications from different countries – learn more about international entry requirements.
If you are currently studying at a Chinese university, please view our specific entry requirements for further study at Cranfield School of Management.
All the modules in the following list need to be taken as part of this course
- Managing Operations
- Organisational Behaviour: Application
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- Accounting and Finance
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Managing Business Growth
- Disruptive Innovation
A selection of modules from the following list need to be taken as part of this course
- People Management and Leadership
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Family Business Management
- Accelerating the Commercialisation of Technology
Taught modules (60%) are assessed by a combination of written assignments, exams and group work/presentation. The thesis project (40%) is written individually and submitted at the end of the course.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MSc||Full time||September 2019||£ 12,000 (Academic year)||EU||12 Months|
|MSc||Full time||September 2019||£ 20,500 (Academic year)||International||12 Months|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability