Where will you be in 12 months? Designed to harness your real potential, the Full-time (FT) MBA will provide you with the knowledge, skills and strength to earn your place among the next generation of great business professionals and outstanding leaders – all in just one year.
At Henley, we passionately believe that tomorrow's outstanding leaders and great business professionals not only need to acquire practical skills and business acumen – they also need to be immersed in an environment that is dedicated to making them the very best they can be. At Henley we create a learning environment that is focused on you. The Henley FT MBA will harness your business intuition and empower you to apply it intelligently. We will help you reflect on the knowledge you acquire and gain a bigger picture of business and the wider world. Our FT MBA course is a personal one, we will get to know you and be with you on every step of your journey. It is unique – and that is why we are proud to call it the Henley MBA.
Your outcomes from the MBA
- a globally-recognised MBA from the world-famous Henley Business School
- career acceleration
- a deeper understanding of global business best-practice
- the confidence to take on new challenges – and succeed
- access to a top-tier worldwide network of 72,000 alumni
Get where you want to be, faster with the Henley MBA
- unique, collaborative and personal applied-learning approach
- focus on international business, leadership and corporate reputation
- leading international faculty at the top of their game
- international study visit
- applied business project or an in-company project
- emphasis on personal development
- career-focused with dedicated support and advice
- based full-time at Whiteknights campus, University of Reading
Henley Business School’s ambition is to empower individuals to become great professionals and outstanding business leaders who think with clarity and act with confidence and conviction. We are looking for applicants who have:
- the intellectual ability to deal with the rigours of the Full-Time MBA
- a strong commitment to the programme
- a positive mindset
- the ability to work in multi-cultural team and a global outlook
- suitable professional experiences which they can share with colleagues
- achievements in a wide and balanced variety of fields
Our entry requirements are:
- A minimum of three years post qualification work experience with strong evidence of achievement and career progression
- A good undergraduate honours degree or equivalent
- Evidence of English language proficiency - English language requirements (PDF-66 KB).
In addition we may require a satisfactory GMAT, GRE score or equivalent
- Managing People
- Operations Management
- Finance Management
- Marketing Management
- Management in an International Context
Plus one elective module from a range which may include:
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Information Management
- Contemporary Perspectives in Marketing
- Knowledge and Organisational Learning
- Leadership & Change
- Corporate Reputation & Responsibility with International Study Visit
And a choice of one of the following:
- Business Project
Professional and Career Development Loans are bank loans to pay for courses and training that help with your career or help get you into work. These loans are open to UK residents.
The Grants Register, published by Palgrave Macmillan (ISBN: 1403921164), is the most authoritative and comprehensive guide available about postgraduate grants and professional funding worldwide. Each entry has been verified by the awarding bodies concerned ensuring that every piece of information is accurate. As an annual publication, each edition also provides the most current details available today. Copies are available in the reference section of most public libraries.
The University provides opportunities to students from a wide range of backgrounds, who have the desire and ability to succeed. There are a range of scholarships and bursaries on offer for postgraduate students. For further information see our website.
Please note that a non-refundable deposit is payable when confirming your acceptance of an offer of a place. This is part of your tuition fee and will be deducted from the total amount upon enrolment.
The programme fee is currently £35,000 (including £1,000 deposit and 1 compulsory study visit to South Africa, with flights and any necessary visas at an additional cost).
Fee reductions are available for some applicants. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on qualified reductions.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MBA||Full-time||£ 35,000 (Whole course)||Home/EU||12 Months|
|MBA||Full-time||£ 35,000 (Whole course)||International||12 Months|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability