Master of Business Statistics
As the role of big data becomes increasingly important, a one-year Hult Master of Business Statistics degree equips you with the analytical and business capability to translate data statistics and analysis into action.
Core courses form the backbone of your Master of Business Statistics curriculum. You will study them throughout modules A – C. The classes have been carefully designed and sequenced to build broad exposure to key aspects of business analytics.
Hult takes a holistic approach to reviewing your application. In addition to academic achievement, we look for cultural awareness, leadership potential, and a drive to succeed.
General admissions requirements
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in English
Basic application requirements
- Current resume
- Personal essay (400-500 words)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Application fee of USD150
Additional application requirements
- Copy of your Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Transcripts (in English) from all universities attended
- Evidence of English proficiency, if it is not your native language
- GMAT or GRE (Master of Finance, Master of International Banking, and Master of Business Statistics)
- You are globally-minded
- You speak more than one language
For your first three modules, your core courses will focus on the fundamentals of business statistics and analytics —taught from a global perspective. You will then tailor your final two modules to your individual interests and career goals with electives that your can choose to take at any of our six global campuses.
- Computer Programming for Business Statistics I
- Statistical Modeling
- Predictive Analytics
- Data Strategy and Visualization
- Computer Programming for Business Statistics II
- Machine Learning
- Data Mining
- Applied Data Analytics
- Data Analysis Project
- Storytelling Through Data
- Business Intelligence
- Data Science & Ethics
Hult's Master of International Banking is only available as part of our Dual Degree Program and the fees below relate to the Master of International Banking part of your degree only. The full cost of your degree will depend on where you choose to complete your first degree, your living arrangements, if you choose to partake in rotation, and other personal circumstances.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|Masters||Full-time||$ 45,000 (Whole course)||1 Years|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability