Manchester Metropolitan University
Accounting and Finance (Online Advanced Standing)
Your professional accounting qualifications show you've got what it takes to do the job. But it's vital to stay on top of current practice in the accounting and finance world.
Our online part-time masters degree proves to employers you're at the top of your game. You'll add a recognised advanced qualification by studying just two units, including a research dissertation and exploring a specialist area.
**Flexible around you**
Each unit is ten sessions of online learning. Because there are no set lecture times, you can work through the units at your own pace. It typically takes students a year to complete the course.
Using our interactive student portal, you'll be able to make the most of a whole host of resources including webinars, a digital library and forums.
Throughout the course, we'll also give you one-to-one support. To help you reach your potential, your personal tutor will share their expertise and experience. And, if you need to talk them, they're only a Skype call away.
While you won't be joining us on campus, you'll still have a chance to connect with people on your course and support each other as you take your skills and career to the next level.
**Features and Benefits**
- Flexible around you - this course has September and February start dates. So, you can study when it suits you.
- Invest time in your professional development - our masters degree helps you stay on top of current practice and specialise in an area of that interests you.
- Study anywhere - we deliver the course entirely online so there's no need to travel to Manchester. With our interactive student portal, everything is only a few clicks away - from books to research papers.
- 1-2-1 support - our team have supported senior professionals for many years, so they know how to help you succeed. Your academic supervisor is available for questions or advice.
- Peers around the globe - you'll share best practice and become part of an online learning community. When you complete the course, we'll invite you to a graduation ceremony here in Manchester, so you can meet and celebrate face to face.
- Academic and Professional Development unit - this equips you with the academic skills to identify and investigate accounting, finance strategies and practices used by leading organisations.
- Boost employability - with a masters on your CV combined with hands-on experience, you'll feel ready to take on senior roles.
MSc: You must have obtained a professional accounting qualification from a recognised accounting profession as part of The International Federation of Accountants (IFACC). E.G ACCA, ICAEW, CIPFA, CPA. You must provide evidence of your certificate and membership status.
Overseas applicants will require IELTS with an overall score of 6.5 with no less than 5.5 in any category, or an equivalent accepted English qualification.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MSc||On-line study||October 2019||1 Years|
|MSc||On-line study||February 2020||1 Years|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability