Manchester Metropolitan University
Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Professional Stage
The demand for ACCA qualified accounts is growing in every sector. We'll prepare you for financial roles at companies large and small, anywhere in the world.
In just nine months you can complete your ACCA professional papers. To start this course, you need to have successfully completed (or been granted exemptions from) papers F1-F9.
This is a significant step towards chartered accountant status and other roles as a financial professional.
**Make the most of your studies**
We have a long-standing relationship with the ACCA and are renowned for the quality of our accounting courses.
Our lecturers are accountancy specialists. Between them they have over 100 years of experience in teaching professional exams. You can also attend guest lectures from leading practitioners.
You'll have access to the Business School's excellent facilities, including a 24-hour library, our student hub and the employability service.
**Theory in practice**
Your seminars and lectures will cover everything you need to know for your ACCA exams. Sharing their experience, your lecturers will also put the theory into the context of real businesses.
This will help you understand how your skills can benefit organisations of all sizes and show you how to apply accounting theory in your work.
**Features and Benefits**
- ACCA platinum status - we have the highest rating from the ACCA. Our professional stage teaching is well respected.
- City of opportunities - study in central Manchester, one of Europe's largest financial hubs. It's a great lab for your studies.
- Accountancy professionals - our staff are qualified professionals experienced in teaching the ACCA curriculum. Benefit from their extensive knowledge of how to apply theory to real business practices.
- Focused learning - complete the remainder of your ACCA professional exams in just nine months. Dedicate your time to this professional development before taking the next steps in your career.
- Exam ready - make the most of exam-focused sessions, including supervised exam practice taught by subject specialists.
- Industry-standard software - enjoy free access to Bloomberg, the leading global platform used by banks, corporations and government agencies for news, data, analytics and research.
- Beyond your exams - get involved with the student society to attend regular events and guest lectures from top accountancy and financial practitioners.
- Support after graduation - make the most of our career service while you're here and up to three years after you graduate. We'll help you become a fully-fledged ACCA member.
Professional Stage: Applicants must have either passed all nine ACCA Fundamental papers or have a 1st or 2:1 UK undergraduate honours degree (or international equivalent) and have been granted exemption from all nine ACCA Fundamental papers.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|Professional Stage||Full-time||September 2019||9 Months|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability