Branding and Identity
This course gives you the opportunity to work at the centre of the most dynamic, powerful and influential areas of professional design. You will learn how to plan and create brands that will speak with power and persuasion. At the start of the course you'll work on short projects which are aimed at challenging conventions. You'll then focus on a subject of your choice through research and development. You will also build a Professional Journal which explores current thought and practice.
- Develop a project tailored to your own personal interests and career aspirations.
- Engage with industry by undertaking short internships and studio visits.
- Work in our dedicated Art and Design postgraduate studio.
- Benefit from regular lectures from leading figures in the design industry.
- Attend workshops covering typography, visual language, branding, storyboarding and life drawing sessions.
- Opt for an additional advanced research module if you're thinking of progressing to PhD or Professional Doctorate study.
2.2 honours degree in a related subject; Applicants with non-standard entry qualifications and / or relevant work experience will be considered on an individual basis.
Other requirements: A creative portfolio.
Branding and Identity (180 credit points)
Assessment is by coursework and involves project proposal, set project research and development, professional journal, practical work, verbal and visual presentations, the planning and design of a display of your work.
Fee amounts are per year and will increase each year in line with inflation, capped at no more than 5%
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MA||Full-time||September 2018||13,250 (Year 1)||International||1 1 Years|
|MA||Full-time||September 2018||7,800 (Year 1)||Home/EU||1 1 Years|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability