International Business (Dual Award)
Our flagship MSc International Business (Dual Award) degree is a truly exceptional opportunity to gain two Master-level qualifications in just 15 months, giving you a clear competitive advantage. Featuring a highly valuable international internship, as well as the opportunity to study in the UK and abroad, and an in-depth academic project, this is a career-defining degree that will change the way you see the world!
You will begin by exploring the core areas of International Business here at Nottingham Business School. You will then build on this by studying for a term at one of our acclaimed partner institutions:
- ISCTE in Lisbon, Portugal;
- KEDGE in Marseille, France;
- ESC Clermont in France;
- Brescia University in Italy; and
- National Sun Yat-sen University in Taiwan
This is followed by a valuable 12-week internship in the UK or overseas, giving you first-hand experience in an internationally focused role. It is an excellent opportunity to immerse yourself in a different culture or get involved in the international activities of a UK business.
This degree offers you the opportunity to make a major impact on your career in a relatively short period, broadening your horizons and giving you sought-after international exposure.
**Why choose this degree?**
- Graduate with two degrees - one from Nottingham Business School and one from a partner university.
- You'll study business while providing an insight into cultural and international impacts. It will also provide participants with a greater cultural awareness.
- The degree is distinctly multidisciplinary in nature and aims to equip participants with a framework for improving their own management action.
- You'll undertake 12 week internship in the UK or abroad - putting you even further ahead of your peers.
- The degree includes the opportunity to see industry on an international scale by completing a two-week study tour overseas.
- You will complete a comprehensive development programme, which includes a short residential team-building course, normally held in the Peak District.
- NTU's teaching and learning is gold-rated by the government's Teaching Excellence Framework - that means you can count on outstanding teaching and learning, an education that's truly focused on the workplace, and fantastic support in and outside of the classroom.
**Nottingham Business School is in the 1% of business schools worldwide to have both EQUIS and AACSB accreditation.**
- You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.2 or above).
- All applicants will be required to demonstrate a commitment to the subject they wish to study and should demonstrate how their chosen programme of study will benefit them in their future career.
- One academic reference is required.
Applicants with non-standard entry requirements and / or relevant experience will be considered on an individual basis.
English language entry requirements
If English is not your first language you need to show us that your language skills are strong enough for intensive academic study. We usually ask for an IELTS test and we accept some alternative English language tests.
Modules: international business environment and strategy; organisation and management; cross-cultural management; international human resource management; global supply chain management; international experience; business research project.
A range of assessment methods are used across the course, the choice of which reflects the needs and demands of the different types of module. Some modules will assess the ability to work collaboratively in a team and others will assess individual capability. Types of assessment will range from examinations to group presentations including essays, reports, financial analyses, literature reviews and research-based projects.
Competitive scholarships available.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||GBP 15,700 (Whole course)||International||15 Months|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||GBP 11,100 (Whole course)||Home/EU||15 Months|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability