International Business (Single Award)
With our MSc International Business (Single Award) degree, you can gain an incredibly valuable international experience in just a year. Study with us in the UK, immerse yourself in a new culture at one of our European partner institutions and choose from an exciting range of hands-on final projects.
As an International Business single award student, you will have several study options, so you can shape your experience around your ambitions, interests and commitments.
Our standard Masters involves rigorous core studies here at the Business School, followed by a term studying abroad at one of our partner institutions in Germany, France, South Korea, Czech Republic, Belgium, Sweden, Hungary, Italy, Norway, Slovenia, Poland, Switzerland and Portugal.
**Why choose this degree?**
- This degree will enable participants to study business while providing an insight into cultural and international impacts. It will also provide participants with a greater cultural awareness.
- The degree is distinctly multidisciplinary in nature and aims to equip participants for improving their own management action.
- You will complete a comprehensive development programme, which includes a short residential team-building course, normally held in the Peak District.
- You can learn from the best by attending guest lectures from leading organisations. Previous speakers have included representatives from companies such as E.ON, Lego, Experian, Santander, and IBM.
- NTU's teaching and learning is gold-rated by the government's Teaching Excellence Framework - that means you can count on outstanding teaching and learning, an education that's truly focused on the workplace, and fantastic support in and outside of the classroom.
**Nottingham Business School is in the 1% of business schools worldwide to have both EQUIS and AACSB accreditation.**
You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.2 or above). One academic reference is required. If English is not your first language you need to show us that your language skills are strong enough for intensive academic study. We usually ask for an IELTS test and we accept some alternative English language tests.
Semester 1: international business environment and strategy; organisation and management; cross-cultural management. Semester 2: study abroad or modules in human resources management (HRM), global supply chain and international experience (stay at home route). Semester 3 (1 of the following major projects): business research project; internship experience project (stay at home route only); global experience project (stay at home route only); consultancy experience project (stay at home route only). All year modules: Transformational Leadership Development; Research Methods for Managers.
A range of assessment methods are used across the course, the choice of which reflects the needs and demands of the different types of module. Some modules will assess the ability to work collaboratively in a team and others will assess individual capability. Types of assessment will range from examinations to group presentations including essays, reports, financial analyses, literature reviews and research-based projects.
Competitive scholarships are available.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MSc||Full-time||January 2019||10,250 (Year 1)||Home/EU||1 1 Years|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||15,200 (Year 1)||International||1 1 Years|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||10,250 (Year 1)||Home/EU||1 1 Years|
|MSc||Full-time||January 2019||15,200 (Year 1)||International||1 1 Years|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability