Nottingham Trent University
Management and Global Supply Chain Management
Our MSc Management and Global Supply Chain Management course is a unique course for those considering a career within logistics management, operations management and supply chain consultancy.
It begins by exploring the management of operations at a strategic level, before developing your understanding of the global supply chain and how organisations within it perform in relation to one another. You will also undertake analysis with realistic data, tackling the type of questions you might face in an operations or global supply chain environment and building valuable practical skills.
When you graduate, you'll receive both the Masters degree and a Chartered Management Institute (CMI) qualification in Level 7 Strategic Management and Leadership. Our partnership with the CMI means that you'll enjoy complimentary student membership for the duration of your course, and for the first year after graduation.
Our Management courses are ranked amongst the top 100 internationally in the Financial Times (FT) Masters in Management (MiM) ranking 2018.
**Why study this degree?**
- You will complete a hands-on project, giving you a fantastic opportunity to use the theories and knowledge you've gained to produce a meaningful piece of work. Projects include the Consultancy Experience Project, Internship, Business Research Project and Global Experience Project.
- It is a conversion Masters and is therefore not restricted to students with a business or management related first degree.
- This route will both deepen your understanding of strategic operations across a range of sectors and use the supply chain as a basis for integrating your understanding of the other management functions.
- Typically, these routes are made up of students from over 25 different countries, which means you will have a truly international learning experience.
- You will complete a comprehensive development programme, which includes a short residential team-building course, normally held in the Peak District.
- NTU's teaching and learning is gold-rated by the government's Teaching Excellence Framework - that means you can count on outstanding teaching and learning, an education that's truly focused on the workplace, and fantastic support in and outside of the classroom.
- We are proud to announce that Nottingham Business School has been ranked amongst the top 100 universities globally in the Financial Times 2017 ranking for Masters in Management.
**Nottingham Business School have both EQUIS and AACSB accreditation. We're also ranked in the top 95 European Business Schools in the Financial Times (FT)**
MSc: You will need an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (2.2 or above). One academic reference is required. If English is not your first language you need to show us that your language skills are strong enough for intensive academic study. We usually ask for an IELTS test and we accept some alternative English language tests.
Principles of Management,
Managing in Organisations,
Context of Management.
Data for Operations Decision Making,
Global Supply Chain Management.
One of the following major projects:
Consultancy Experience Project,
Internship Experience Project,
Business Research Project,
Global Experience Project.
Transformational Leadership Development,
Research Methods for Managers,
Placement Diploma in Industrial Experience (2 year course only).
A range of assessment methods are used across the course, the choice of which reflects the needs and demands of the different types of module. Some modules will assess the ability to work collaboratively in a team and others will assess individual capability. Types of assessment will range from examinations to group presentations including essays, reports, financial analyses, literature reviews and research based projects.
Students taking a placement will need to pay fees in both years, but the majority of the payment is in the first year. For home/EU students the fees are £9,250 in Year 1, £1,385 in Year 2, and for international students the fees are £14,200 in Year 1, £1,385 in Year 2.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MSc||Full-time||£ 9,000 (Whole course)||Home/EU||1 Years|
|MSc||Full-time||£ 13,400 (Whole course)||International||1 Years|
|MSc||Sandwich including industrial placement||£ 10,380 (Whole course)||Home/EU||2 Years|
|MSc||Sandwich including industrial placement||£ 14,780 (Whole course)||International||2 Years|
|MSc||Full-time with year in industry||September 2019||16,885 (Whole course)||International||2 Years|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2019||15,500 (Year 1)||International||1 Years|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2019||9,500 (Year 1)||England||1 Years|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2019||9,500 (Year 1)||Scotland||1 Years|
|MSc||Full-time with year in industry||September 2019||10,885 (Whole course)||Scotland||2 Years|
|MSc||Full-time with year in industry||September 2019||10,885 (Whole course)||England||2 Years|
|MSc||Full-time with year in industry||September 2019||10,885 (Whole course)||Northern Ireland||2 Years|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2019||9,500 (Year 1)||Northern Ireland||1 Years|
|MSc||Full-time with year in industry||September 2019||10,885 (Whole course)||EU||2 Years|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2019||9,500 (Year 1)||EU||1 Years|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2019||9,500 (Year 1)||Wales||1 Years|
|MSc||Full-time with year in industry||September 2019||10,885 (Whole course)||Wales||2 Years|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability