In today's global economy, the ability to think and work across geographic and political boundaries is imperative to not only conduct business in an international context but also to survive in such a competitive, globalised environment. This MSc is designed to give you the essential skills for professional and practical development, covering topics such as competitive marketing strategy, global supply chain management, leadership and management and international business environment.
* We are happy to welcome students from a broad range of undergraduate disciplines. We want to work with you if you are keen to place your discipline knowledge into an international business context or if you are a professional wanting to expand your experience and enter the world of multi-national enterprises.
* This programme will be underpinned by a firm practical orientation.
* Each module will reflect current practice and apply theories outlined to real world problems and scenarios
* The programme will have its own dedicated seminar series delivered by executives from local, national and international companies.
A good honours degree, first or second class, or equivalent, in any discipline.
If English is not your mother tongue 6.5 IELTS with a minimum of 5.5 in any element in a secure English language test.
Plymouth University offers pre-sessional English language courses if you do not have this.
* Marketing and Strategy
* International Business Environment
* Leadership and Management Essentials
* Knowledge Management and Decision Making
* International Strategic Management
* International Finance and Global Supply Chain Management.
* International and Comparative HRM
* International Marketing and International Environmental Economics.
The modules shown for this course or programme are those being studied by current students, or expected new modules. Modules are subject to change depending on year of entry.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||1 Years|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability