Increase your employability and sharpen your professional edge as you learn how to deliver creative and effective management solutions. The combination of taught and hands-on learning will help you accentuate your leadership talents and management skills, providing you with the capability to succeed. We welcome graduates and professionals with varied backgrounds, enabling you to learn from your peers and apply your existing skills and abilities throughout your future career in management.
- Steer your career in a new direction with this programme designed to allow you to bring your experience and knowledge from a wide range of undergraduate disciplines and apply it to business management.
- Give your employability an immediate boost with the new skills you’ll develop - this intensive and comprehensive programme would also suit professionals with little or no experience in business management.
- Equip yourself with the foundations of business management expertise, as well as confidence using most advanced tools and theories in the industry, positioning you to become a successful manager of the future.
- Carve out the career path which suits your individual interests by selecting two specialist modules in your third term.
A good honours degree, first or second class, or equivalent, in any discipline.
If English is not your mother tongue 6.5 IELTS with a minimum of 5.5 in any element in a secure English language test.
Plymouth University offers pre-sessional English language courses if you do not have this.
We welcome students from a broad range of disciplines who are keen to place their undergraduate discipline knowledge into the context of management.
- ACF713 Accounting and Finance
- HRL710A Leadership and Management Essentials
- HRL711 Human Resources and Talent Management
- MKT700A Marketing and Strategy
- STO700A International Business Environment
- STO701 Knowledge Management and Decision Making
- STO704 Operations and Project Management
- ACF716U International Environmental Economics
- ENT705 Entrepreneurship and Small Business Growth
- ENT705SU Entrepreneurship and Small Business Growth
- HRL714SU International HRM
- MKT708 International Marketing
- MKT708SU International Marketing
- STO707SU Sustainable Supply Chains
Every postgraduate taught course has a detailed programme specification document describing the programme aims, the programme structure, the teaching and learning methods, the learning outcomes and the rules of assessment.
Get in touch today and increase your future employability