Master of Business Administration
The MBA is recognised worldwide as the premier postgraduate qualification in the field of business management. This MBA is a 'top-up' programme designed specifically for holders of Postgraduate Diplomas in business or management, allowing you to 'fast-track' your studies to gain a full MBA award.
* Postgraduate Diploma holders can gain a prestigious MBA from a leading UK University
* Flexible delivery by expert faculty from Plymouth University
* Study from any location worldwide
* Supported by online learning resources
* Access to Plymouth University e-library
* Choice of three start dates: September, January or March/April.
- Minimum 120 postgraduate credits or equivalent in a business or management subject.
- Qualifications and academic performance will be reviewed by the Programme Director.
- Students for whom English is not a first language will be required to achieve an IELTS score of 6.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in each element), or equivalent.
- Work experience is considered as part of the application process but is not essential.
* MBA Project
The modules shown for this course or programme are those being studied by current students, or expected new modules. Modules are subject to change depending on year of entry.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MBA||Part-time||March 2018||1 Years|
|MBA||Part-time||September 2018||1 Years|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability