Accounting and Finance
Stand out from the crowd and significantly enhance your employability in the accounting and financial management sector with our MSc in Accounting and Finance. Explore accounting in its wider context and build the theoretical knowledge and practical skills demanded by employers in the increasingly complex global financial sector. With the option to focus on two core topics of your choice in your final term, you're able to steer your future career path in the direction you want to take it.
* Set sail for new horizons with this course designed to allow you to change the direction in which you wish to take your future career.
* Develop the skills and knowledge necessary to gain a high level position within the international business and finance sector thanks to our programme's combination of both practical and research based learning.
* Pursue a career anywhere in the globe with modules which have a strong international focus, ensuring you develop a truly global perspective on finance and decision-making.
* Reinforce your skills with specialist expertise by choosing from a range of elective modules in the third term.
* Financial Statement Analysis
* Management Accounting
* Corporate Finance
* Financial Management
* Leadership and Management Essentials
* International Business Environment
* Knowledge Management and Decision Making
Optional modules include:
* Advanced Credit Management
* Corporate Risk Management
* Corporate Governance and Ethics
The modules shown for this course or programme are those being studied by current students, or expected new modules. Modules are subject to change depending on year of entry.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||1 Years|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability