Do you want to find gaps in the market and discover opportunities for launching creative, new products? This programme is designed to harness your talent, ambition and entrepreneurial flair. You'll cultivate new ideas and inspire those around you to use innovation to discover new opportunities and create growth. On this one year programme you will develop an understanding of the factors that inform strong entrepreneurial business decisions and innovative business and marketing strategies.
* Put the knowledge gained from your undergraduate degree into the broader enterprise context, leverage your existing skills and kick-start your creative-thinking, inner drive and passion to succeed.
* Learn to close the gap between ideas and innovation and identify viable market opportunities.
* Develop your entrepreneurial spirit for a wide spectrum of career opportunities including starting and running your own business, consulting on business start-ups or working in an established organisation delivering innovation, value and growth.
* Engage with entrepreneurial activities and Entrepreneurs in Residence through the Futures Entrepreneurship Centre
* Automatic enrolment on the BETA Enterprise Programme which provides workshops, advice and one-to-one mentoring. Students also have the opportunity to pitch for start-up funding from the BETA programme consisting of a grant of up to £1,500.
* Access to the Formation Zone for business start-up incubation space and support at a reduced rate.
A good honours degree, first or second class, or equivalent, in any discipline.
* If English is not your mother tongue 6.5 IELTS with a minimum of 5.5 in any element in a secure English language test.
* Plymouth University offers pre-sessional English language courses if you do not have this.
* We welcome students from a broad range of disciplines who are keen to place their undergraduate discipline knowledge into the context of entrepreneurship.
* Entrepreneurship and business strategy
* Entrepreneurship in developing and emerging economies
* Futures perspectives in entrepreneurship
* International business environment
* Knowledge management and decision making
* Leadership and management essentials
* Opportunity identification
* Launch and growth
Optional modules include:
* Entrepreneurship and small business growth
* Finance for start-ups
* Growth, resourcing the strategy and sustainable supply chains
The modules shown for this course or programme are those being studied by current students, or expected new modules. Modules are subject to change depending on year of entry.
Get in touch today and increase your future employability