Entrepreneurship and International Development
Do you want to work for an international or local charity or NGO (Non-Governmental Organisation), and help people change their lives? Or perhaps work with local or central government to create policies and environments that support and enhance entrepreneurship? By completing this programme, you will cultivate the necessary skills to shape and deliver sustainable entrepreneurship programs, and help a new generation of entrepreneurs transform lives and empower communities.
* Allow your entrepreneurial skills to shine as you close the gap between ideas and innovation and identify viable market opportunities that have the potential to transform lives.
* Develop the skills to help you access a variety of career paths such as consulting or working in an established development focused, local or global organisation, or starting and running your own social enterprise or development agency.
* Learn with an internationally diverse and culturally rich group of talented and motivated students and professionals.
* Engage with entrepreneurial activities and Entrepreneurs in Residence through the Futures Entrepreneurship Centre
A good Honours degree, 1st or 2nd Class, or equivalent, in any discipline. Applicants are welcome from a broad range of disciplines. Applicants whose 1st language is not English require 6.5 IELTS with a minimum of 5.5 in any element in a secure English language test.
* Entrepreneurship and Business Strategy
* Project Management: Diversity in Entrepreneurship
* Entrepreneurship in Developing and Emerging Economies
* Futures Perspectives in Entrepreneurship
* Entrepreneurship and Small Business Growth
* Social Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
* Leadership and Management Essentials
* International Business Environment
* Knowledge Management and Decision Making
The modules shown for this course or programme are those being studied by current students, or expected new modules. Modules are subject to change depending on year of entry.
Get in touch today and increase your future employability