International Management (Marketing)
The Royal Holloway International Management (Marketing) MSc is a rigorous - and rewarding programme aimed at ambitious and self-motivated individuals at the outset of their professional working life who have studied management previously. It is ideal for those who wish to pursue a postgraduate degree in general management (marketing) with an international orientation and will prepare you to enter the globalised world of work on a competitive footing, maximising your potential and widening your choices.
On graduating you will have a comprehensive and integrated knowledge and understanding of organisations, their management and the marketing environment in which they operate. As part of this, you will have examined accounting and finance from a managers point of view and evaluated the impact of internal and external factors on the kinds of human resource strategies drawn up by international organisations. The course will focus on an understanding of how international marketing fits into the organisation and running of a company or multi-company corporation.
As a member of the School of Management you will join an intellectually stimulating, friendly and supportive research environment and, through working closely with our expert and experienced academic staff, you will be in a position to realise your full potential.
+ Demanding course with teaching normally five days a week for 15 hours, totally in excess of 300 hours in both spring and autumn terms.
+ Career management and employability skills to make competitive applications to multinational enterprises, non-governmental organisations or as a platform to pursue additional qualifications (such as in accounting or finance).
+ Innovative and effective Marketing ranked 4th (Complete University Guide 2017).
+ Vibrant international community: 60% of our Management students come from overseas and the 8,500 students at Royal Holloway, University of London are from 130 countries.
UK Lower Second Class Honours degree (2:2) or equivalent.
- The MSc International Management (Marketing) assumes that candidates will have read management as part of an undergraduate degree. If you have not read management as part of an undergraduate degree, you should consider our MSc International Management programme.
- Students on the MSc International Management (Marketing) have typically less than three years of work experience. If you have three or more years of full-time work experience, you may still be eligible for this programme, but we encourage you to also consider the MBA International Management
Mandatory Course Units
- International Accounting and Finance
- International Marketing Management
- International Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- International HRM & Organisational Behaviour
- Professional Business and Applied Research Skills
- Principals of Business Management and Economics
- Information Systems and Operations Management
- Management in Context (workshop series)
- Project Work for Managers (I): Integrated Marketing Communications
- Project Work for Managers (II): Marketing Research Skills
- Project Work for Managers (III): Independent Report (Marketing)
Assessment is carried out by a variety of methods including written assignments, closed-book examinations, in-class tests, oral presentations, group work and independent research.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MSc||Full-time||£ 10,050 (Whole course)||Home/EU||1 Years|
|MSc||Full-time||£ 17,000 (Whole course)||International||1 Years|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||17,500 (Year 1)||International||1 1 Years|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||10,400 (Year 1)||Home/EU||1 1 Years|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability