About University of Bath
The University of Bath’s online MSc courses will give you rigorous intellectual challenge and real-world experience, providing you with a gateway to ground-breaking research and sought-after careers. Packed with engaging, challenging, real-world content our online MSc courses will provide you with the tools needed to further your career. At Bath we prioritise your career prospects – The Guardian 2021, The Complete University Guide 2021 and The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020 all rank us 5th for graduate prospects.
Our courses focus on real-world application, which enables you to apply your new knowledge immediately to your career, giving you the tools to make positive changes at work as soon as you start studying. Our online MScs focus on the areas of business, economics and cutting-edge digital skills, as we deliver the in-demand skillsets and knowledge, essential for contemporary working environments. Through our close ties to industries and prospective employers – many of our faculty have extensive industry experience – at the University of Bath we will provide you with all the tools you need to secure success in the workplace.
Our courses are:
- Applied Economics (Banking and Financial Markets) online MSc - Go beyond the research papers and emphasise practice from theory with the University of Bath’s Applied Economics (Banking and Financial Markets) online MSc. Taught by our Department of Economics’ staff, who are published researchers in their field, you will gain the latest theoretical knowledge, practical skills and confidence which employers expect in this industry.
- Artificial Intelligence online MSc - AI is set to transform our lives. Providing extensive insights into the applications and implications of AI in the real world, from the technical to the ethical, this course will prepare you for a challenging but exhilarating career in this emerging specialism.
- Business Analytics online MSc - Designed to fit around your existing career, this online MSc Business Analytics from the University of Bath combines the disciplines of data science and business management to equip you with both the technical and the high-level leadership skills for a career at the forefront of business analytics.
- Computer Science online MSc - Gain the necessary technical skills to become part of an ever-growing sector with the University of Bath’s Computer Science online MSc. This 100% online course is ideal if you’re looking to juggle work, study and personal commitments, and take on a computer science-related role. Whether you want to be a software developer or technical analyst, you’ll quickly learn everything you need to progress.
- Entrepreneurship Management and Innovation online MSc - Put your pioneering ideas into action through the academic excellence and insights provided by the University of Bath’s Entrepreneurship Management and Innovation online MSc. Whether you’re expanding a family business, carving out a new enterprise or seeking to make a positive impact from within your corporation, our world-leading school will help to take you there
Our flexible virtual learning environment offers you the ability to study part-time online whilst continuing to achieve your career goals. Our virtual learning environment is logical and easy to navigate, offering access to all relevant course materials. As well as having a multitude of resources at your fingertips, you’ll be able to browse the University’s extensive online library from day one of your studies. You will also be part of a global community of expert academics and fellow students. This will help you to gain an international perspective on your chosen field of study, broadening your career prospects. Designed for inquisitive minds and career-driven professionals, our online Master’s courses are ideal for those who are looking to broaden their horizons without interrupting their current work or lifestyle commitments.