University of Bath
Entrepreneurship Management and Innovation online MSc
With business start-ups in the UK up 9% in 2016–2017,1 the passion for innovation is as keen as ever. However, it takes a certain skill to bring these big ideas into fruition.
By creating a space to experiment and collaborate with your peers, our Entrepreneurship Management and Innovation online MSc will nurture your skills and confidence, helping you lead new company initiatives or start your own business.
A key aspect of this MSc involves driving innovation. The course is designed to help you develop a pioneering mindset. Ultimately, this will give you the knowledge and confidence to be an entrepreneur, leading innovative thinking and executing decisions within your organisation.
Whether you already have a business qualification or not, this course will give you the ability to learn and progress without interrupting your current career and lifestyle commitments.
- Typically you should have a first or second class bachelor’s honours degree or international equivalent
- If you do not have a first degree in a business-related subject, you will need practical work experience to support your learning
- If your first language is not English you will need IELTS with a grade of at least 7.0 overall and no less than 6.5 in any of the four parts (listening, reading, writing and speaking). If you completed your degree in the UK within the last 2 years, you may be exempt from our English language requirements
- Fundamentals of entrepreneurship (10 credits)
- Customer interface (10 credits)
- Operations and organisation design (10 credits)
- Financial models (10 credits)Entrepreneurial strategy (10 credits)
- Entrepreneurial ideation (10 credits)
- Entrepreneurial incubation (10 credits)
- Entrepreneurial acceleration (10 credits)
- Intellectual property (10 credits)
- Entrepreneurial finance and funding (10 credits)
- Entrepreneurship, innovation, and organisations (10 credits)
- Entrepreneurship, innovation, and society (10 credits)
- Independent research project (60 credits)
The tuition fees for our three-year Entrepreneurship Management and Innovation MSc are £833* per 10 credit unit (10% alumni discount). Fees are paid in unit instalments corresponding with the course units. To qualify for an MSc you will require a total of 180 credits.
Student finance UK or EU
If you are a master's student with Home (UK) or European Union (EU) fee status starting University in 2019/20 academic year, you may be eligible to apply for a loan for your studies.
Your employer may be willing to fund your online management studies, especially if it will benefit their company. If you think this would be feasible, speak to your manager, then speak to us.
Get in touch today and increase your future employability