Business & Reward Management
This programme is the ultimate qualification in the payroll, pensions and reward profession in the UK, run by the CIPP in conjunction with the University of Derby Corporate Learning
You should hold either:
- the CIPP Diploma in Payroll Management or the CIPP Diploma in Local Government Pensions Management
- the CIPP Foundation Degree in Payroll Management or the CIPP Foundation Degree in Pensions Administration and Management, or
- an equivalent qualification attained at level six, for example a BA in another subject
If you do not hold any of the above qualifications, but have knowledge and experience in a strategic role you may be awarded direct access onto the course if you can demonstrate experience via Accredited Prior Learning (APL). APL can be:
- Certified (APCL) – to give recognition of learning which has been formally assessed and for which a certificate has been awarded
- Experiential (APEL) – to recognise that knowledge and skills can be developed through many types of experience, such as work and voluntary activities
You must hold at least three years’ experience within a business, payroll or pensions environment. In addition your experience should include strategic aspects such as project management, managing change and team leadership. This is subject to final assessment by the University of Derby.
Fees are subject to VAT.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MSc||Part-time||October 2018||3 Years|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability