Broaden your professional knowledge and enhance your career potential on a challenging masters course aimed at the educational leaders of the future.
You will explore education in its fullest sense - from its pivotal role in society to the theories, policies and practices that influence and enhance it and take a flexible approach to learning: gain a broad-based masters degree or focus on your particular area of interest via our specialist pathways as follows:
- MA Education: Early Years
- MA Education: Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- MA Education: Leadership Coaching and Mentoring
- MA Education: Leadership and Management
- MA Education: Lifelong Learning
- MA Education: Primary Mathematics
- MA Education: Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
An undergraduate degree or an equivalent qualification. Applicants whose 1st language is not English will require IELTS 6.0.
Early Years; Leadership and Management; Leadership Coaching and Mentoring; Lifelong Learning; Primary Mathematics; Special Educational Needs and Disability; Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL).
Assessment is through a variety of coursework assignments including essays, presentations and portfolios.
Flexible payment plans available – choose from three options:
- Pay only for the modules you are studying
- Pay your full course fees upfront, receive 5% discount and avoid annual increases
- Pay for all modules studied in the year and receive a 5% discount (September enrolment only)
Please note that fees are subject to annual increase in September 2017.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MA||Full-time||September 2018||660 (Module)||Home/EU||1 1 Years|
|MA||Full-time||September 2018||13,500 (Whole course)||International||1 1 Years|
|MA||Full-time||January 2019||660 (Module)||Home/EU||1 1 Years|
|MA||Full-time||January 2019||13,500 (Whole course)||International||1 1 Years|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability