About University of Glasgow
At the University of Glasgow, we dream of a better world and are inspired to help others change it. Ranked in the top 100 of the world’s universities by the QS World University Rankings 2021, Glasgow’s online masters programmes enable you to fulfil your aspirations from anywhere in the world.
By virtue of our extensive experience as a leading academic organisation, we have developed these 100% programmes that emphasise original research and innovative approaches to help you boost your career, no matter where your interest/specialism lies.
- Online MSc Marketing - Passionate about the latest marketing trends and eager to understand the foundations? Whatever your background, this online MSc Marketing will equip you with the core marketing essentials and the current techniques, to empower a career in today’s fast-paced and competitive marketing environment.
- Online MSc Education - Whether you’re a budding teacher or an education professional keen to move up the career ladder, the University of Glasgow’s Online Education MSc provides the space and the support to test your ideas and further your ambitions.
- Online MSc Global Mental Health - Gain first-hand insights through international experts and interdisciplinary lecturers with the University of Glasgow’s online MSc Global Mental Health . Explore topics such as suicide, psychosis and neurological conditions.
- Online MSc Health Professions Education - Train up new healthcare professionals to ensure the wellbeing of individuals, families and communities through the University of Glasgow’s Online MSc Health Professions Education MSc. With an emphasis on multidisciplinary research and collaboration, this programme equips the future educators of health professionals with specialist skills, experience and knowledge.
- Online MSc Health Technology Assessment - Amidst healthcare cuts, it’s crucial that new life-saving technology isn’t overlooked. The University of Glasgow’s Online MSc Health Technology Assessment will give you the practical, career-building skills to enable you to appraise the evidence, and to understand the consequences of technology and prioritise its use.
- Online MSc One Health - Drive forward research in this exciting new field and improve health outcomes by exploring the interconnectedness of human, animal and ecosystem health. Renowned for leading research in One Health, the University of Glasgow offers an online MSc One Health full of cutting-edge ideas and multidisciplinary insights.
- Online Master of Public Health - Underpinned by a mission to promote health, prevent disease and reduce health inequalities, our Online Master of Public Health is essential learning for those working in health improvement, health protection and humanitarian aid. As well as the career and networking opportunities, we’ll give you all the experience you need to influence health policy on a national or global scale.
Online MSc Population Health Science - Gain all the benefits of our public health programme, but with emphasis on statistical, rather than clinically focused content with the University of Glasgow’s Online MSc Population Health Sciences. Through a broader public health focus, this programme explores the multiple determinants of health outcomes and their impact on the population.
Glasgow’s School of Medicine and School of Education are both ranked 1st in the UK according to the Complete University Guide 2021.
Studying online means you don’t have to sacrifice your current career or commitments. You will be able to access our interactive resources from anywhere and at any time; this includes video, audio, live sessions and discussions through which you can connect with your lecturers and fellow students.
At Glasgow, we support you to achieve your ambitions, study online with us and start changing the world today.