University of Reading
* Designed with external organisations following extensive research into leadership development challenges faced by today's leaders
* Offers real, tangible opportunities to put leadership knowledge into practice
* Led by staff members with practical experience of current organisational challenges
* Develop your leadership capability through peer group learning, work-based practice and reflection
**Business (Post-experience) at Reading**
Henley Business School is known for transforming individuals and organisations through expert teaching, results-orientated partnerships and cutting-edge research.
We hold triple accredited status from the UK, European and US accrediting bodies (AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB) and are consistently ranked among the world's top 50 business schools by the Financial Times and The Economist.
We believe enterprising leaders need more than just knowledge of business tools and techniques to be successful in the complex and fast-moving world in which we live and work.
Our courses seek to develop leaders who are not only aware of this wider dynamic environment and their own organisation's objectives, but also understand their own styles, strengths and development needs as individuals.
By taking a genuine interest in what drives every participant, Henley inspires people, helping them to be the best they can be.
Since its foundation as the one of the UK's first business schools in 1946, Henley has provided executive education that combines the best of academic knowledge with practical development for aspiring individuals and ambitious organisations. We have a strong heritage but a clear focus on the contemporary issues shaping our changing world.
MA: Normally a good first or second class honours degree (or equivalent from a university outside the UK) or equivalent professional qualification. We also require three years' management/leadership experience.
IELTS: 7.0 overall with no element less than 6.0 (or equivalent).
MA: * Leadership concepts
* Personal leadership development
* Responsible leadership
* Practice-based leadership project
* Developing leadership in others
MA: * Leadership Concepts
* Responsible Leadership
* Personal Leadership Development
* Practice-based Leadership Project
* Leadership Study/Dissertation including practice, literature, theory, research and personal learning & reflection
Full Henley MA Leadership: £17,900.
Applicants can opt to pay in stages:
- Stage 1: £5,700
- Stage 2: £6,200
- Stage 3: £6,000
Application by stage:
Postgraduate Certificate in Leadership (Stage 1 only): £6,200
Postgraduate Diploma in Leadership (Stages 1 & 2 only): £12,900
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|PgCert||Part-time evening||£ 6,200 (Whole course)||Home/EU||7 Months|
|PgDip||Part-time evening||£ 12,900 (Whole course)||Home/EU||14 Months|
|MA||Part-time evening||£ 17,900 (Whole course)||Home/EU||24 Months|
|MA||Part-time||September 2018||36 36 Months|
|MA||Part-time||September 2019||17,900 (Whole course)||Home/EU||36 Months|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability