University of Reading
Coaching and Behavioural Change
* This programme emphasises the organisational context for coaching and gives you the opportunity to carry out an original piece of practitioner research in the field
* The Professional Certificate in Coaching forms part of the programme but it can be taken independently. You will explore and practise different coaching techniques and styles
**Business (Post-experience) at Reading**
Henley Business School is known for transforming individuals and organisations through expert teaching, results-orientated partnerships and cutting-edge research.
We hold triple accredited status from the UK, European and US accrediting bodies (AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB) and are consistently ranked among the world's top 50 business schools by the Financial Times and The Economist.
We believe enterprising leaders need more than just knowledge of business tools and techniques to be successful in the complex and fast-moving world in which we live and work.
Our courses seek to develop leaders who are not only aware of this wider dynamic environment and their own organisation's objectives, but also understand their own styles, strengths and development needs as individuals.
By taking a genuine interest in what drives every participant, Henley inspires people, helping them to be the best they can be.
Since its foundation as the one of the UK's first business schools in 1946, Henley has provided executive education that combines the best of academic knowledge with practical development for aspiring individuals and ambitious organisations. We have a strong heritage but a clear focus on the contemporary issues shaping our changing world.
MSc: Normally a good first or second class UK honours degree (or equivalent from a university outside the UK) or equivalent professional qualification. We also require five years' management/leadership experience and experience of coaching/being coached.
IELTS: 7.0 overall with no element less than 6.0 (or equivalent).
MSc: * Neuroscience and psychology for behavioural change
* Henley Professional Certificate in Coaching
* Advanced coaching practice
* Group dynamics and systems thinking
* Becoming a reflective practitioner
MSc: * Professional Certificate in Coaching
* Neuro-linguistic Programming for Behavioural Change
* Advanced Coaching Practice
* Group Dynamics and Systems Thinking
* Becoming a Reflective Practitioner
The total fee is split into three stages:
- Stage 1: £8,000
- Stage 2: £8,750
- Stage 3: £2,750
Fees quoted exclude residential costs for workshops.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MSc||Part-time||£ 19,500 (Whole course)||Home/EU||30 Months|
|PgDip||Part-time||£ 17,750 (Whole course)||Home/EU||30 Months|
|PgCert||Part-time||£ 8,500 (Whole course)||Home/EU||30 Months|
|MSc||Part-time||September 2018||30 30 Months|
|MSc||Part-time||September 2019||30 Months|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability