* Understand how multinational firms decide where and when to invest internationally, and how to evaluate the opportunities and challenges in different countries
* Examine the external and internal factors affecting an organisation
* Discover how policies and regulations established by governments and supranational institutions affect the competitiveness of industries and firms
**Business (Pre-experience) at Reading**
Henley Business School is consistently ranked in the world's top 50 business schools by the Financial Times and The Economist, and we hold triple-accredited status from the UK, European and US accrediting bodies (AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB), putting us among the world's leading business schools.
You'll learn from internationally renowned academic experts and thought leaders who have relevant academic and practical experience in international business, marketing, entrepreneurship, human resource management and accounting.
You'll also benefit from our close connections with international organisations and senior industry leaders.
Our programmes have a research-led approach to business and management situations. Our engaging teaching approach will involve you in the analysis of business situations, giving you insight into the challenges and dilemmas facing organisations in local and international contexts.
We attract strong applicants from around the world, all wishing to develop business and personal capabilities within a world-renowned school, and you will go on to join Henley's impressive international alumni network.
Our staff bring research and practical know-how to help you develop a range of transferable business skills and technical knowledge, and to help you achieve your career goals and aspirations.
Normally a good first or second class honours degree (or equivalent from a university outside the UK).
IELTS: 7.0 overall with no element less than 6.0 (or equivalent).
Sample modules may include:
* International strategic management
* Multinational enterprise strategy and performance
* Understanding emerging markets
* Contemporary issues in international business (includes a project)
* Industrialisation and the multinational enterprise
Please note that a non-refundable deposit is payable when confirming your acceptance of an offer of a place. This is part of your tuition fee and will be deducted from the total amount upon enrolment.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||21,000 (Whole course)||International||12 12 Months|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||12,750 (Whole course)||Home/EU||12 12 Months|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability