Capital Markets, Regulation and Compliance
* Prepare yourself for a successful, professional career in fields such as risk, compliance, audit, commercial law, financial regulation or senior management
* Unique emphasis on qualitative learning, alongside developing traditional quantitative techniques
* Insightful inputs from expert regulators, experienced practitioners and knowledgeable academics
* Accredited by the Chartered Institute for Securities &Investment (CISI)
* You can go on to pursue senior managerial or regulatory roles
**Finance at Reading**
The International Capital Market Association (ICMA) Centre is Europe's first active collaboration between the capital markets industry and a university finance department. Our mission is to deliver the highest standard of teaching and research in finance and to contribute actively to policy debate.
At the heart of our practice-centred approach are our three state-of-the-art dealing rooms, housing over 100 terminals and utilising the latest trading simulation software. The dealing rooms offer access to Thomson Reuters Eikon and Bloomberg terminals, offering you a realistic glimpse into the software and systems used by professionals in the industry and enhancing your financial analysis skills. Our learning approach also includes hands-on sessions, case studies and programming sessions, equipping you with unique skills to boost your employability.
We are part of Henley Business School, one of the largest and most prestigious business schools in Europe, which further enhances our reputation and standing with industry around the world.
Our reputation, our collaborative links with industry, and our network of alumni demonstrate our ability to meet your objectives.
Choose from a range of specialised master's programmes in finance, ranked in the UK top 10 by the Financial Times (2017), including the longest established master's programme in securities markets in Europe.
Benefit from being part of Henley Business School, which holds triple-accredited status from the UK, European and US accrediting bodies (AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB), putting it among the world's leading business schools. Become part of its 72,000-strong alumni network that spans over 150 countries.
You are normally required to have a good first or second class honours degree (or equivalent from a university outside the UK).
IELTS: 7.0 overall with no element less than 6.0 (or equivalent).
Sample modules may include:
* Topics in financial regulation
* Risk management in financial services
* Governance and compliance in financial services
* Fixed income and equity investments
* Quantitative methods for finance
Check our website for more details of the course structure.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||23,250 (Whole course)||International||12 12 Months|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||16,250 (Whole course)||Home/EU||12 12 Months|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||23,250 (Whole course)||International||9 9 Months|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||16,250 (Whole course)||Home/EU||9 9 Months|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability