* Join a world-class Department with internationally leading research
* Study at one of only four universities to be part of the Met Office Academic Partnership
* Work on a research project with one of over 30 industrial partners
* Gain hands-on experience through our field course, atmospheric observatory and professional forecaster training delivered by the Met Office
**Meterorology at Reading**
Broaden your understanding of the middle ages and build a unique pathway for your interests and aims.
You will join a vibrant academic community and work in a truly interdisciplinary environment, thanks to our co-operation with other departments across the University, the Museum of English Rural Life, and the University's Institute of Education.
Our master's students are an important part of the Department. You will be involved in our research seminar series and will be invited to our conferences and events.
We also have a dedicated postgraduate room, where our master's and doctoral students work together, exchange ideas and motivate each other.
The programme is very flexible and allows you to register full time, part time or on a modular basis.
Sample modules may include:
* Atmospheric Physics
* Experiencing the Weather: Field Trip in Dorset
* Measurements and instrumentation
* Forecasting systems and applications
* Boundary layer meteorology and micrometeorology
Check our website for more details of the course structure.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MSc||Part-time||September 2018||GBP 18,760 (Whole course)||International||24 Months|
|MSc||Part-time||September 2018||GBP 8,410 (Whole course)||Home/EU||24 Months|
|Postgraduate Diploma - PgDip||Part-time||September 2018||24 Months|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||GBP 18,760 (Whole course)||International||12 Months|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||GBP 8,410 (Whole course)||Home/EU||12 Months|
|Postgraduate Diploma - PgDip||Full-time||September 2018||12 Months|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability