Accounting and International Management
* Accounting master's students are granted exemption from four Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) professional exams (BA1 to BA4)
* Combines advanced studies in management with financial reporting
* Focus on effectively managing the strategic objectives of multinational organisations
* Develop technical knowledge and transferable skills
* Emphasis on analysing real-world financial situations
**Business (Pre-experience) at Reading**
Henley Business School is consistently ranked in the world's top 50 business schools by the Financial Times and The Economist, and we hold triple-accredited status from the UK, European and US accrediting bodies (AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB), putting us among the world's leading business schools.
You'll learn from internationally renowned academic experts and thought leaders who have relevant academic and practical experience in international business, marketing, entrepreneurship, human resource management and accounting.
You'll also benefit from our close connections with international organisations and senior industry leaders.
Our programmes have a research-led approach to business and management situations. Our engaging teaching approach will involve you in the analysis of business situations, giving you insight into the challenges and dilemmas facing organisations in local and international contexts.
We attract strong applicants from around the world, all wishing to develop business and personal capabilities within a world-renowned school, and you will go on to join Henley's impressive international alumni network.
Our staff bring research and practical know-how to help you develop a range of transferable business skills and technical knowledge, and to help you achieve your career goals and aspirations.
Normally a good first or second class honours degree (or equivalent from a university outside the UK).
IELTS: 7.0 overall with no element less than 6.0 (or equivalent).
Sample modules may include:
* International strategic management
* Managing people and organisations
* International financial reporting
* Corporate governance and ethics
* Principles of marketing
Check our website for more details of the course structure.
Exams, applied project and individual and group assignments.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||21,500 (Whole course)||International||12 12 Months|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||12,500 (Whole course)||Home/EU||12 12 Months|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability