Accounting and Financial Management
* Accounting master's students are granted exemption from four Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) professional exams (BA1 to BA4)
* Understand how businesses prepare and use financial information for decision-making purposes
* Develop your business skills and knowledge, with an emphasis on accounting and financial management
* Apply cutting-edge research findings to real-world scenarios in an international context
**Business (Pre-experience) at Reading**
Henley Business School is consistently ranked in the world's top 50 business schools by the Financial Times and The Economist, and we hold triple-accredited status from the UK, European and US accrediting bodies (AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB), putting us among the world's leading business schools.
You'll learn from internationally renowned academic experts and thought leaders who have relevant academic and practical experience in international business, marketing, entrepreneurship, human resource management and accounting.
You'll also benefit from our close connections with international organisations and senior industry leaders.
Our programmes have a research-led approach to business and management situations. Our engaging teaching approach will involve you in the analysis of business situations, giving you insight into the challenges and dilemmas facing organisations in local and international contexts.
We attract strong applicants from around the world, all wishing to develop business and personal capabilities within a world-renowned school, and you will go on to join Henley's impressive international alumni network.
Our staff bring research and practical know-how to help you develop a range of transferable business skills and technical knowledge, and to help you achieve your career goals and aspirations.
Sample modules may include:
* International strategic management
* Management decision-making and performance evaluation
* Business finance
* Cases in financial management and control
* Corporate governance and ethics
Check our website for more details of the course structure.
Exams, applied project and individual and group assignments.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||GBP 21,500 (Whole course)||International||12 Months|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||GBP 12,500 (Whole course)||Home/EU||12 Months|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability