* Explore the exciting world of venture capital, private equity, corporate governance, and mergers and acquisitions
* Learn from hands-on sessions and case studies
* Benefit from a NDRCTC Corporate Investment exam exemption and exemption from a module in the CISI Diploma
* You will be well equipped for a career in a variety of fields, such as investment banks, professional services firms, accountancy practices, and entrepreneurial ventures
**Finance at Reading**
The International Capital Market Association (ICMA) Centre is Europe's first active collaboration between the capital markets industry and a university finance department. Our mission is to deliver the highest standard of teaching and research in finance and to contribute actively to policy debate.
At the heart of our practice-centred approach are our three state-of-the-art dealing rooms, housing over 100 terminals and utilising the latest trading simulation software. The dealing rooms offer access to Thomson Reuters Eikon and Bloomberg terminals, offering you a realistic glimpse into the software and systems used by professionals in the industry and enhancing your financial analysis skills. Our learning approach also includes hands-on sessions, case studies and programming sessions, equipping you with unique skills to boost your employability.
We are part of Henley Business School, one of the largest and most prestigious business schools in Europe, which further enhances our reputation and standing with industry around the world.
Our reputation, our collaborative links with industry, and our network of alumni demonstrate our ability to meet your objectives.
Choose from a range of specialised master's programmes in finance, ranked in the UK top 10 by the Financial Times (2017), including the longest established master's programme in securities markets in Europe.
Benefit from being part of Henley Business School, which holds triple-accredited status from the UK, European and US accrediting bodies (AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB), putting it among the world's leading business schools. Become part of its 72,000-strong alumni network that spans over 150 countries.
You are normally required to have a good first or second class honours degree (or equivalent from a university outside the UK). You must also demonstrate a satisfactory level of numeracy.
IELTS: 7.0 overall with no element less than 6.0 (or equivalent).
* Corporate finance and investment banking
* Securities, futures and options
* Fixed income and equity investments
* Quantitative methods for finance
* Financial markets
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||23,250 (Whole course)||International||9 9 Months|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||16,250 (Whole course)||Home/EU||9 9 Months|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||12 12 Months|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability