Information Management and Digital Business - Big Data in Business
* Provides you with the knowledge and skills to understand and direct the strategic use of the vast amounts of information being generated in business today
* Learn to analyse business problems and develop a strategic approach to managing big data in business
* Develop the ability to produce usable business intelligence to create competitive advantage in organisations
**Information Management and Digital Business at Reading**
If you come to Henley Business School to take one of our Information Management and Digital Business programmes you'll be joining one of the world's leading business schools. We are consistently ranked among the world's top 50 business schools by the Financial Times and The Economist and we hold triple-accredited status.
You'll learn from internationally recognised members of staff who have held senior information management roles in industry and academia, as well as from guest speakers from leading businesses and industry. You'll also be able to take advantage of our staff's business networks across multiple sectors, giving you unrivalled opportunities to get involved in real-world projects.
The practical emphasis of our programmes has been recognised by BCS (The Chartered Institute for IT), and stems from our research-informed and practice-oriented approach to information management, integrating business strategy and technology solutions.
We are committed to attracting only the strongest applicants, to develop outstanding professionals and business leaders. You can be certain that our staff will work hard to bring out the very best in you, to develop a range of transferable business skills and technical knowledge that will enable you to achieve your career goals and aspirations.
Sample modules may include:
* Business informatics
* Business domain and requirements analysis
* Business intelligence and data mining
* Big data in business
* MSc Dissertation (Information Management)
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MSc||Part-time||September 2018||GBP 10,500 (Whole course)||Home/EU||36 Months|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||GBP 17,500 (Whole course)||International||12 Months|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||GBP 10,500 (Whole course)||Home/EU||12 Months|
|MSc||Part-time||September 2018||GBP 17,500 (Whole course)||International||36 Months|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability