* Gain a thorough understanding of the key principles of environmental science that underpin the assessment and management of contaminated and polluted environments
* Take core modules dedicated to providing a solid understanding of the impact of pollution
* Develop skills useful to a career in environmental consultancy, contaminated land management and remediation
* Take advantage of modern laboratories and facilities
* Participate in world-leading fieldwork and research
**Environmental Sciences at Reading**
Join a lively and welcoming Department with outstanding teaching laboratories and facilities. We were ranked in the top 100 in the world for Environmental Sciences and Geography in the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2017.
We offer you a unique opportunity to develop your environmental management skills alongside your awareness of environmental science and policy.
Build your practical experience with world-leading fieldwork and research projects that will further develop your skills and prepare you for employment or doctoral study.
Sample modules may include:
* Pollutant behaviour in the environment
* Environmental consultancy
* Laboratory analysis of soils and pollutants
* Air pollution: effects and control
* Waste and environmental management
Check our website for more details of the course structure.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MSc||Part-time||September 2018||GBP 18,760 (Whole course)||International||24 Months|
|MSc||Part-time||September 2018||GBP 8,410 (Whole course)||Home/EU||24 Months|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||GBP 18,760 (Whole course)||International||12 Months|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2018||GBP 8,410 (Whole course)||Home/EU||12 Months|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability