The University of Sheffield
Leadership and Management
This course is designed to reflect the business environment. There are two modules dedicated to real-world case studies and teamwork. We invite guest speakers from business and industry and organise field trips to leading companies. You can also apply to do a project-based dissertation, working with an external organisation.
With the benefit of world-class insight from the IWP, you’ll develop the skills you need to be an effective leader, someone who can develop strategy, motivate people and nurture innovation.
Minimum 2:1 or an approved professional qualification.
English language requirements
Overall IELTS grade of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all components.
- Managing People in Organisations
- Foundations of Leadership and Teamwork
- Research Methods
- Strategic Management
- Advanced Topics in Leadership – Leading in Challenging Times
- Creating Entrepreneurial Ventures
Examples of optional modules
One of the following:
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Personnel Selection and Development
Two of the following:
- International Management
- Cultural Leadership and Management
- International Human Resource Studies
- Negotiation and Intercultural Communication
Individual assignments, group projects, end-of-semester examinations and a dissertation.
|Qualification||Study mode||Fee status||Fee||Study period||Duration|
|MSc||Full-time||Home/EU||£ 10,970||Whole course||1 years|
|MSc||Full-time||International||£ 20,470||Whole course||1 years|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability