Executive MBA (part-time)
Surrey's Executive MBA is a transformational experience, both personally and professionally. It has been specifically designed to help you balance a demanding career and personal commitments with a 24-month period of intensive study and professional development.
You will put theory to the test and skills into practice as you learn alongside your career with other students from a wide range of business backgrounds and sectors.
Applicants to the Executive MBA should normally hold a minimum of five years’ postgraduate experience in a managerial role.
Applicants who do not have a degree but hold a relevant professional training qualification, along with a minimum of six years’ managerial work experience, will also be considered.
English language requirements
You will need good written and spoken business English language skills. If English isn’t your first language, you will be required to have either of the below:
- IELTS (academic): minimum of 6.5 overall, with no less than 6.0 in any component
- Pearson (academic): minimum of 62 overall, with no less than 56 in any component
The Executive MBA is spread over four stages, with a focus on working in small teams alongside individual leaning.
You are encouraged to put what you learn into practice from the start and discuss your experiences with academic staff and fellow students.
The induction week offers an introduction to the programme, Surrey Business School and our MBA team. During this week, you'll start to build skills that will support you throughout your studies.
Year one (Foundation stage)
- Understanding the Business in its International Environment
- Understanding, Developing and Growing the Business
- Financial Management & Accounting for Decision-making
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Digital Platforms and Business Model Strategies
- Problem Solving and Innovation Thinking
- Decision Making and Insight
- Strategic Entrepreneurship
Year two (Specialist stage)
Elective module options
- Financial Strategy
- Project and Programme Management
- Strategic Change Management
- Sustainable Management Strategies
- Advanced Consumer Behaviour
Integrative applied project
Our Integrative Applied Project gives our students an opportunity to demonstrate a high level of understanding of management theory and how that theory can be applied through practice.
We offer a range of scholarships of up to 50 per cent to talented applicants applying to study the Surrey MBA.
A minimum deposit of £2,000 is required prior to enrolment and the remaining amount is divided and paid over four instalments across the two years:
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MBA||Part-time weekend||£ 24,000 (Whole course)||Home/EU||24 Months|
|MBA||Part-time weekend||£ 24,000 (Whole course)||International||24 Months|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability