The programme allows students to design a bespoke qualification equipping them with specialist knowledge and encouraging critical analysis of key themes across a varied range of specialist legal areas. The course encourages students to challenge current intellectual thinking and each module is designed to provide advanced knowledge and skills directly relevant to their chosen field.
- Normally, you should have a good Honours degree or equivalent – substantial professional experience can substitute for graduate status
- We look for graduates with an appropriate Honours degree in law or a non-law degree that has a substantial amount of law content
- We will consider those with a third class degree if they hold a professional qualification such as the LPC
- Other qualifications or experience which demonstrate appropriate legal or related knowledge equivalent to degree standard will also be considered
- You should also have a good standard of written and spoken English (IELTS 6.0 or equivalent)
International Commercial Awareness; Alternative Dispute Resolution for Commercial Legal Disputes; Company Law; Legal Issues in Property; Financial Services and Financial Crime; International Corporate Governance; Intellectual Property Law; International Corporate Insolvency.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|LLM||Part-time||September 2017||GBP 3,010 (Year 1)||Home/EU||2 Years|
|LLM||Full-time||September 2017||GBP 12,445 (Year 1)||International||1 Years|
|LLM||Full-time||September 2017||GBP 6,020 (Year 1)||Home/EU||1 Years|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability