Innovation and Entrepreneurship
The programme provides the business tools, techniques and theories which enables students to operate effectively in a dynamic and innovative setting and provide the competencies to act entrepreneurially.
- A first or second class undergraduate honours degree from a UK university or overseas equivalent, or a professional qualification and/or experience considered to be equivalent to the above.
- A reference from a tutor who has supervised your undergraduate studies, or your employer;
- If English is not your first language, an IELTS score of 6.0 or above or evidence of English proficiency equivalent to the above.
- You may apply for accreditation of prior learning (APL) subject to the guidelines set out in the UWBS APL Handbook. APL includes accreditation of prior certificated learning and /or accreditation of prior experiential learning.
- The course design includes a significant amount of work-based learning, and consequently you must currently be employed and provide evidence that your employer will cooperate in terms of providing appropriate learning opportunities.
- Applications are also welcome from individuals who do not possess the above qualifications but who have significant management experience and are able to demonstrate previous non-certificated learning equivalent to the above. In such cases, admission to the programme will be based on an evaluation of the applicant’s ability to continue to benefit from and achieve the award.
Modules include: creativity and innovation in business; accounting and financial management; contemporary marketing; strategic management; the entrepreneurial change agent; innovation and enterprise in action; independent business analysis project.
Business analysis project.
|Qualification||Study mode||Start month||Fee||Fee locale||Course duration|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2017||GBP 12,720 (Year 1)||International||1 Years|
|MSc||Full-time||September 2017||GBP 10,000 (Year 1)||Home/EU||1 Years|
Get in touch today and increase your future employability