Home » Retail, buying and merchandising graduate careers advice
Retail, buying and merchandising graduate jobs, internships and expert careers advice.
Search for graduate jobs in retail, buying and merchandising, training schemes and internships
- Retail, buying and merchandising graduate jobs and schemes
- Retail, buying and merchandising internships and work experience
All you need to get your graduate retail career off to a flying start and get hired.
Read up on the essentials of how to get a graduate job in retail and the top skills retail recruiters want. Find out about how you can stand out at assessment centres and get onto graduate schemes. Explore alternative routes into this line of work and look into areas of work ranging from buying to store management and merchandising. You can also search for retail graduate jobs and schemes and find work experience, placements and internships.
Areas of work
- Buying: area of work
- Fashion design: area of work
- Finance: area of work
- Logistics: area of work
- Merchandising: area of work
- Product technology and science: area of work
- Visual merchandising: area of work
- Retail management: area of work
- Retail ecommerce, IT and technology: area of work
- Career learning from leaders in the retail business
- From graduate job to board member: reaching the top of the retail ranks
- From graduate job to branch manager: becoming management material
- Postgraduate study in the retail sector
- Four reasons why retail makes a great graduate career
- Want a graduate retail job? Learn about fair trade, sustainability and CSR
Skills and competencies
Applications and CVs
Internships and work experience
Latest on TARGETjobs Retail, Buying and Merchandising
- Recruiter view: How to become a trainee retail manager with Majestic Wine
- Interview techniques: Retail graduate interviews: the questions to expect
- News: Applying to Asda's IT or e-commerce graduate scheme? Show you know the Asda mum
- Internships and work experience: Work experience in retail: what’s available and how to get it
- News: Which graduate recruiters offer the best work experience and internships?
- News: Last call for Undergraduate of the Year!
- Sector essentials: Want a graduate retail job? Learn about fair trade, sustainability and CSR
- Applications and CVs: How to write a great graduate retail CV
- News: Commercial awareness boost: retailers look forward to a smart Christmas
- Sector essentials: Four reasons why retail makes a great graduate career
Get a head start and get hired by top retail employers
Researching employers and getting ready for applications? We've done the work for you and compiled top tips on how to get hired by some of the UK's leading retail companies! Get insights into top graduate employers and their applications, interviews and assessments:
See all retail employers and more employer insights