Home » Teaching and education graduate careers advice
Teaching and education graduate jobs, internships and expert careers advice.
Search for graduate jobs in teaching and education, training schemes and internships
- Teaching and education related graduate jobs and schemes
- Teaching and education related internships and work experience
All you need to get your graduate career in teaching and education off to a flying start.
Read up about how and when to apply for postgraduate teacher training, such as the PGCE course. Find out more about working as a teacher in early years, primary or secondary education, and teaching English as a foreign language (TEFL). Get tips for writing a great personal statement in your applications for teacher training and jobs in schools. Learn how to shine at interview and search for teaching and education jobs and work experience with top employers.
- Archaeologist: job description
- Private music teacher: job description
- Psychologist (educational): job description
- Careers adviser: job description
- Careers adviser (higher education): job description
- Community education officer: job description
- Teacher (nursery/pre-school): job description
- Teacher (primary): job description
- Teacher (secondary): job description
- Teacher (special educational needs): job description
- Teaching/classroom assistant: job description
- TEFL/TESL teacher: job description
- Education administrator: job description
- Higher education administrator: job description
- Higher education advice worker: job description
- Learning mentor: job description
- Lecturer (adult education): job description
- Lecturer (further education): job description
- Lecturer (higher education): job description
- Early years provision
- Further education: teaching specialism
- Higher and adult education: teaching specialism
- Primary education: teaching specialism
- Secondary education: teaching specialism
- Supply teaching: specialism
- Teaching in independent schools
- Teaching pupils with special educational needs
- TESL and TEFL: teaching specialism
Professional training and qualification
- Ace your interview for a teacher training place
- Funding help for teacher training
- How to write a great personal statement for teacher training
- Join a teaching union as a graduate
- PGCE course providers in England and Wales
- Choose the right teacher training route for you
- How do I get a graduate job in teaching?
- How to get ahead in teaching: shortage subjects
- If you're a man, be a primary teacher
- Salary prospects for teachers
- Teaching and training around the UK
- Teaching in an inner city school
- Teaching job jargon buster
- The induction year for newly qualified teachers
- Interview magic: secure your first teaching post
- Teaching applications: planning the sample lesson
- Top tips for teaching applications
- What kind of school do you want to teach in?
- What qualifications and skills do I need for a graduate career in teaching?
- When to apply for your first teaching post
- Get some work experience in the classroom
Latest on TARGETjobs Teaching and Education
- Professional training and qualification: Choose the right teacher training route for you
- News: Last call for Undergraduate of the Year!
- News: New Pearson CEO to shape future of graduate media careers
- News: Top chemistry graduates offered £20,000 scholarships to teach
- Sector essentials: Get some work experience in the classroom
- Sector essentials: When to apply for your first teaching post
- Sector essentials: What qualifications and skills do I need for a graduate career in teaching?
- Sector essentials: What kind of school do you want to teach in?
- Sector essentials: Top tips for teaching applications
- Sector essentials: Teaching applications: planning the sample lesson
Top tips for teaching and education related employers
Getting ready for applications? We've done the work for you and compiled top tips on employers with teaching related opportunities!
See all employer insights